68-Year-Old Woman Shown No Mercy in her MMA Debut

If I was 52 and wanted to take an MMA fight for fun theres no way Im fighting a 68 year old. Id rather fight a 35 year old then a 70 year old.

What the hell is wrong with people?

If I was 52 and wanted to take an MMA fight for fun theres no way Im fighting a 68 year old. Id rather fight a 35 year old then a 70 year old.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Lots.

All the people involved in setting this up, the woman who took the fight, both corners, should all look both ways before crossing the street. Life has a way of rectifying these things.

Gotta give the old lady some credit, even if she was perhaps a bit delusional. She was in good shape for an old bird and kept putting up resistance...

Gotta give the old lady some credit, even if she was perhaps a bit delusional. She was in good shape for an old bird and kept putting up resistance...

Yeah man. I see a lot of age racism in here.
Thats turrible. Where are the SJWs when you need them?

Her opponent did fine, you would be crazy to turn down an easy win. The older woman is old, not senile; she knows she wants to fight. I think she was also beaten in a Muay Thai fight so she had to have known where she stood skillwise.

You have to be 18 to buy cigarettes. 21 to drink or vote. Why thE f@ck can't there be a law that you can't fight after 50?

That's atrocious. Unacceptable.

I'm really sad that I watched this.

Props to anyone that wants to fight, but this kinda shit is not my idea of entertainment.

Back