68-Year-Old Woman Shown No Mercy in her MMA Debut

curryjunkie

mixed marital arts...
@Silver
Reaction score
Video: 68-Year-Old Woman Shown No Mercy in her MMA Debut

She must be from AKA, it looks like she learned her standup from Khabib.

The A/C that allowed this fight to happen should be ashamed. Fucking disgraceful.

Genuinely fucked up that this was supported by so called professionals.
Any idiot could see that woman had no place fighting a 12 year old, nevermind the bitch she was up against

If this is legal then how is male vs female not allowed? While still stupid it's far less ridiculous than this shit.

Last edited:
Mcgregor vs Perez make it happen dana.

Red Granny Panty Night. She wouldn't need life insurance after they cut her the check.

Or how about an opponnent for CM? I wonder if they asked her "So you want to be a fighter?"

just saw this on facebook.

why was this allowed to happen?

but lol 'im going to show that age is just a number' or something. happy it ended in a choke and not a brutal ending like rockhold vs weidman. fuck imagine that....

Why the holy fuck is a 68 year old woman competing in a sanctioned mma fight?

What in the fuck. That bitch who agreed to fighter her is fucked up. She didn't hold back at all, and the ref let it go on to long.

Disgraceful.

Alright, that's pathetic. The ref is just as terrible as the organization that let this happen.

I showed that video to my friend who doesnt watch mma while i pass the blunt of spinach just now. He said " i would have finished her way faster"

Screenshot (9).png
Gave me a laugh that Greedy Dana is the only like for this...Looking For A Fight ep.3

Doesn't look like the ufc octagon to me? What division are they in?

Besides don't be a kenny..this was posted literally 15 mins ago.

That red granny panty night.

Back