News 6'4 man kills 2 teens for asking how tall he is

Thread title kind of misses the context. This was a black teen killing other black teens in South Shore Chicago, which is full of gang activity. One of the worst areas in America for black on black crime.

The height thing isn't relevant. Anything would have set off this heartless fuck. Kids in South Shore shoot each other over Twitter beef, fatal violence over "disrespect." it's street life bullshit.

Sad how nothing changes. Same shit has been happening in bad neighborhoods from Compton to Detroit for 30+ years.

Last edited:
:(

WTF is wrong with people these days?
I don't recall this much violence and hate in America in the last 30 years. Is there a correlation to the coronavirus?

Are 17 years old still asking their mothers permission to buy candy??
I concur that is a hilarious lie. my guess is both the dudes shot were probably teasing the guy about his height as a lanklet.

Is there looting and rioting over this?

Thread title kind of misses the context. This was a black teen killing other black teens in South Shore Chicago, which is full of gang activity. One of the worst areas in America for black on black crime.

The height thing isn't relevant. Anything would have set off this heartless fuck. Kids in South Shore shoot each other over Twitter beef, fatal violence over "disrespect." it's street life bullshit.

Sad how nothing changes. Same shit has been happening in bad neighborhoods from Compton to Detroit for 30+ years.

Shooting two people in broad daylight is pretty dumb. It may be the "street life" but this is some sociopathic behavior that goes beyond it.

It's a good thing that well adjusted human had access to a gun to protect himself from the emotional battery that teens can dish out, what a time to be alive

I concur that is a hilarious lie. my guess is both the dudes shot were probably teasing the guy about his height as a lanklet.

Yeah, they actually were 3, the confrontation angle between the teen would make more sense , not saying it makes it right, but the disney version they published sounds really bad.

"they asked him how tall he was and you know, hoped to be that tall someday, And unfortunately, obviously we'll never see the full growth of these poor children, The boys had asked their mothers if they could go down the block to buy candy "

They make it sound like two kids ran to Michael Jordan asking for his autograph and he shoot them with a hand gun.

After the thousandth time hearing someone ask me how the weather is up there I'd want to murder someone too.

You kidding?

Being this tall is one of the only things that I like about myself.

I get in a lift or take a bus with a group of people, and I see that I'm tallest, leading to many good feelings.

Only feel murderous when someone taller comes and steals my thunder.

Back