News 6'4 man kills 2 teens for asking how tall he is

Yeah, they actually were 3, the confrontation angle between the teen would make more sense , not saying it makes it right, but the disney version they published sounds really bad.

"they asked him how tall he was and you know, hoped to be that tall someday, And unfortunately, obviously we'll never see the full growth of these poor children, The boys had asked their mothers if they could go down the block to buy candy "

They make it sound like two kids ran to Michael Jordan asking for his autograph and he shoot them with a hand gun.

What do you think happened?

The headline sounds ridiculous but the shooter was 19 and the teens were 16 and 17. It's Chicago so it could have been some kind of challenge.

You kidding?

Being this tall is one of the only things that I like about myself.

I get in a lift or take a bus with a group of people, and I see that I'm tallest, leading to many good feelings.

Only feel murderous when someone taller comes and steals my thunder.
I think you missed the joke there.

Shooting two people in broad daylight is pretty dumb. It may be the "street life" but this is some sociopathic behavior that goes beyond it.

It is dumb, irrational, and sociopathic. But it is nothing new.

Eminem's best friend Proof was shot dead in a Detroit bar. Thing is, Proof had his gun out and was shooting too. It was an argument that escalated. The argument started over a game of pool.

Similar thing with that Nipsey Hussle guy in L.A. last year. He punked some guy, called him a "snitch" - guy came back with a gun and shot him dead in broad daylight.

Those are just the famous rappers. Street life bullshit happens constantly. Murder over "disrespect."

Thread title kind of misses the context. This was a black teen killing other black teens in South Shore Chicago, which is full of gang activity. One of the worst areas in America for black on black crime.

The height thing isn't relevant. Anything would have set off this heartless fuck. Kids in South Shore shoot each other over Twitter beef, fatal violence over "disrespect." it's street life bullshit.

Sad how nothing changes. Same shit has been happening in bad neighborhoods from Compton to Detroit for 30+ years.

Yeah as someone who's lived in Chicago, the gang violence is terrible, and I can almost guarantee there's more to this story. He shot them after that conversation, so it's quite possible he recognized them as associates or family of rivals.

I can almost guarantee it wasn't over someone asking how tall another person is.

Shit, I am 6'4. Glad that guy was 6'3 midget fuckface. I don't want to be predisposed to being a murderer because of my height.

It's sad how the Black on Black murders in the South Side of Chicago just gets swept under the rug. Something needs to be done about this.

Figuring it happens most in democrat controlled cities it isn't going to help them win.

"They hope to be as tall as me one day? Da fuck?!?! We'll see about that!"

Chicago. Sounds about right.

Fuck that murderer, rot in hell.

A gentle giant. We can replace statues of George Washington with this guy.

Could have been a UFC lhw champ with 2 months of trainning.

MN5RYUQV6RDRBPA7PYIMGA5AVE.jpg

i think he killed more people by wearing mask improperly.

My 2cents
Sounds like asshole guys found asshole guy with a gun

The "tall" thing sounds just some provocation, back when i was like around that age i had more than once wannabe gangsta kids be like "do you lift" as way to say "do you think to be strong" to start shit talk and eventually jump me
Seem the same shit tbh

Last edited:
Just the Roy doing battle things.

Back