6 Champions with Zero Title Defence *****

200.gif

I've wanted to punch him in the face since I was a small child.

These are strange days in the UFC my friends.

We now have 6 champions who have yet to defend their belts.
Stipe
Bisping
Woodleyy
Alvarez
McGregor
Nunes (credit to woodward50)

200.gif

Cormier and Cruz have defended once.

Mighty Mouse has 8. Save us DJ.
Yeah, fucking Woodley has yet to defend his belt. Great fucking point. Brilliant even.

Whos gonna beat BisKing in the middleweight division? Hes gonna retire Hendo then its either Weidman or Jacare. Neither are good enough to compete post usada imo
Bisping gets knocked out by 86yr old Henderson and then Weidman and Jacare fight for the vacant title.

Yeah, fucking Woodley has yet to defend his belt. Great fucking point. Brilliant even.
Is the point so hard to understand?

Having this many freshly minted champs all at the same time is very unusual.

Cruz would have defended it x4 if he hadn't been stripped.

Yup.
Too much change or too much predictabliity. Neither one goes over very well.

Both have pros and cons, too little change people get bored of one guy dominating, it's not very exciting. But there is potential super fights that can be made

too much change, no time for people to build up fandom for one fighter. Drives away casuals because they can't keep up with new names and champs. Also no super fights are possible

I think most nuthuggers enjoy dominant champs so they can nuthug

Is the point so hard to understand?

Having this many freshly minted champs all at the same time is very unusual.
If brand new champions was your point, then maybe you should have made it your point. Instead you added a guy who just won the title to your list of "champions who have YET to defend their belt".

In mosr of the weightclasses it seems very even. True dominance can be eliminated with 1 punch. MM seems the only exception...

The subject/headline is kind of sensationalized. Conor is really the only on on that list who has had the championship for any length of time. By rights, he should have defended at LEAST once by now, if not twice. Everyone else just recently won theirs and are either scheduled for a defense or are not even far enough removed from their win to be discussing it seriously right now.

Now,with usada,everyone have the same chance.Hard work,training will be most important.Not just skill+steroids+best teams money can buy.Champ will not last long.Older trainers always talk,10% is talent,90% is hard work.

Yup I said adter the event its odd of the last 6 title fights 5 of them saw a new champ crowned with a 1st round finish. I'm dure the next 5 will go that way I'm sure wonderboy will ko twood in the first round with a jumping roundhouse kick or a backflip kick or whatever the ufc thinks will look look the flashiest -_- if I'm wrong there then the bookies have taken over ufc.

who cares,alot of them havent had time to get around to defending them seeing as how they just won them. You think that a situation that could change drastically in the next 6 months by the way,really hurts anything? These guys arent coming out in their next fight by themselves.

Not saying there isn't a chance of them defending.

The point is that a lot of belts have changed hands in a short enough period of time that we now find ourselves in the unusual position.

Then you should have titled the post like that. The title of this thread and the content make the post and yourself look retarded. Yeah no shit none of them have defended yet they're all new champions. Learn how to connect the content of your post with the title.

Back