6,3ft Violent Bob Ross says he could eventually fight at FW

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
He was saying he came in at 153 for his last fight at LW.

IIRC i think hes a vegetarian.

Zabit is 6'1 and people bash him for his heaight advantage, how does 6'3 sound?

Just to put into perspective, when Lineker called out Zabit, everyone was laughing at the 10 inch difference between the two.
5'3 vs 6'1

Violent Bob Ross would have a 9 inch height advantage on Frankie Edgar, 5'6

Source https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...next-would-have-won-show-ufc-mike-trizano/amp

hi-res-8683ea85d0b97755c98cf34f6661967e_crop_exact.jpg

He cried at least 20lbs worth of tears of TUF. I had to leave the room.

I honestly read this as Bob Sapp, I've never opened a thread as quick as this in my life.

Just to put into perspective, when Lineker called out Zabit, everyone was laughing at the 10 inch difference between the two.
5'3 vs 6'1

Source https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...next-would-have-won-show-ufc-mike-trizano/amp
internal.gif

As a skinny person, I don't think I like where this thread is heading...

The height thing worked out great for James Vick and Stipe and Struve.

Violent Bob Ross is legit, and appears to be a great dude. I'd like to think a guy like him would just fill out and increase his functional strength as much as possible, be the best version of himself he can be, and just let the weight sort itself out. But instead he'll live his life with the goal of climbing the rankings as high as possible with the biggest size advantage possible. And we'll never see the best version of him.

I hope he decides against it. Shameful that so many guys want to be a lesser version of themselves in order to fight what are perceived to be lesser opponents. I wish there was something that could give us some solace about this nonsense....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gaethje Bless

5'3 vs 6'1

Conor isn't allowed to fight at FW despite making weight everytime, but apparently 7 footers are allowed to.

"Violent" Bob would be fortunate to have the career Cornrow has had.
I think that post was alluding to the difficulties Violent Bob would have in making weight, hence drawn out Conor. You're right about him not reaching Conor's fortune though, no one of this generation will.

Violent Bob Ross is legit, and appears to be a great dude. I'd like to think a guy like him would just fill out and increase his functional strength as much as possible, be the best version of himself he can be, and just let the weight sort itself out. But instead he'll live his life with the goal of climbing the rankings as high as possible with the biggest size advantage possible. And we'll never see the best version of him.

I hope he decides against it. Shameful that so many guys want to be a lesser version of themselves in order to fight what are perceived to be lesser opponents. I wish there was something that could give us some solace about this nonsense....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gaethje Bless
Lol real-time I didn’t notice that extra shot on the unconscious Vick.

Gaethje Bless.

Conor isn't allowed to fight at FW despite making weight everytime, but apparently 7 footers are allowed to.
Literally no part of this post is true
2 things wrong with this. No one has said Conor can't fight at Featherweight and literally no 7 footers have even attempted to make 145 let alone fight in the division. You're not in haters heads you're in your own Lmao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back