6,3ft Violent Bob Ross says he could eventually fight at FW

He was saying he came in at 153 for his last fight at LW.

IIRC i think hes a vegetarian.

Zabit is 6'1 and people bash him for his heaight advantage, how does 6'3 sound?

Just to put into perspective, when Lineker called out Zabit, everyone was laughing at the 10 inch difference between the two.
5'3 vs 6'1

Violent Bob Ross would have a 9 inch height advantage on Frankie Edgar, 5'6

Source https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...next-would-have-won-show-ufc-mike-trizano/amp
Hope not. Dont want another Hill leg break.

Literally no part of this post is true

2 things wrong with this. No one has said Conor can't fight at Featherweight and literally no 7 footers have even attempted to make 145 let alone fight in the division. You're not in haters heads you're in your own Lmao.

LMAO. More blatant lies from Conor haters, I shouldn't be surprised!

PLENTY of people said Conor can't fight at FW.

The guy clearly isn't 7 feet. It was an exaggeration, because he isn't far from it!

I'm clearly in you're head. Otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to get so offended and outright lie to try and disprove my exaggerated, but certainly factual statement.

Lol real-time I didn’t notice that extra shot on the unconscious Vick.

Gaethje Bless.

It was that left that prevented Vick from regaining his feet for 10 minutes while trying to figure out the use of a stool from the semi-sitting position.

...or he would die during cut....

LMAO. More blatant lies from Conor haters, I shouldn't be surprised!

PLENTY of people said Conor can't fight at FW.

The guy clearly isn't 7 feet. It was an exaggeration, because he isn't far from it!

I'm clearly in you're head. Otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to get so offended and outright lie to try and disprove my exaggerated, but certainly factual statement.
Lmao c'mon now son! Your gimmick is see through and ineffective. Plenty of people have said Conor can't fight at Featherweight? Any of them UFC match makers? Stop getting all in your feelings Lmao. Plenty of people say plenty of shit, doesn't mean any of it's true. Sean Shelby, Joe Silva, Dana or the Fertittas ever said shit about Conor not being able to go back down? Conor has made so much money for them and like you said has never missed weight. They couldn't stop him going down if they tried haha. Like you clowns like to parrot the king does what he wants, that's not just a catch phrase. Conor has put himself in a position to contend for 3 belts should he choose to. The only thing the UFC won't let him do is fight GSP and that's to do with politics rather than Conor.

Is the problem that really tall skinny guys wanna fight in lower weight classes, or is the problem that tall, filled out guys want to cut a shitload of weight to fight well below where they should? It's pretty obvious that Violent Bob Ross is a very skinny guy on fight night, not just on the scales. Now compare that to someone like Till, who is not a skinny guy on fight night. He's massive, making it clear he's just killing himself in order to get a huge size advantage in his weight class.

As of right now, I see no controversy with this Bob Ross guy's size advantage. He's just a skinny guy, like O'Malley. If he puts on 20 pounds of muscle and then tries to keep fighting in the same weight class (or a lower one), then I'll see a reason for criticism.

Last edited:
that would be disturbing to see. would have to change his name to The Violent Scarecrow.

6"3 at 145? Lol

And I thought Holloway was too tall for that division.

These weight cuts are getting ridiculous. Next fighters will turn to anorexia.

Lmao c'mon now son! Your gimmick is see through and ineffective. Plenty of people have said Conor can't fight at Featherweight? Any of them UFC match makers? Stop getting all in your feelings Lmao. Plenty of people say plenty of shit, doesn't mean any of it's true. Sean Shelby, Joe Silva, Dana or the Fertittas ever said shit about Conor not being able to go back down? Conor has made so much money for them and like you said has never missed weight. They couldn't stop him going down if they tried haha. Like you clowns like to parrot the king does what he wants, that's not just a catch phrase. Conor has put himself in a position to contend for 3 belts should he choose to. The only thing the UFC won't let him do is fight GSP and that's to do with politics rather than Conor.

I never said it was true, I debunked a common point of thinking of people here that think he PHYSICALLY can't do it. I know not only can he physically do it, but he would certainly be allowed to do it.

You're the one getting upset and writing novels of things that are largely irrelevant to what I originally said. Heed your own advice.

Is the problem that really tall skinny guys wanna fight in lower weight classes, or is the problem that tall, filled out guys want to cut a shitload of weight to fight well below where they should? It's pretty obvious that Violent Bob Ross is a very skinny guy on fight night, not just on the scales. Now compare that to someone like Till, who is not a skinny guy on fight night. He's massive, making it clear he's just killing himself in order to get a huge size advantage in his weight class.

As of right now, I see no controversy with this Bob Ross guy's size advantage. He's just a skinny guy, like O'Malley. If he puts on 20 pounds of muscle and then tries to keep fighting in the same weight class (or a lower one), then I'll see a reason for criticism.

Lol, just because you're skinny doesn't mean you can cut endless amounts of weight, and get a pass for it. Obviously you're lighter, but the dude is 6'3. You can only be so thin. Normal proportioned guys are fighting at 185 at least with that height...

I never said it was true, I debunked a common point of thinking of people here that think he PHYSICALLY can't do it. I know not only can he physically do it, but he would certainly be allowed to do it.

You're the one getting upset and writing novels of things that are largely irrelevant to what I originally said. Heed your own advice.
Oh so you were just spit-balling? You wouldn't really need to debunk someone saying he can't make the weight it's a waste of energy, he's made weight every time he's tried, them saying he can't is purely speculative.

Oh so you were just spit-balling? You wouldn't really need to debunk someone saying he can't make the weight it's a waste of energy, he's made weight every time he's tried, them saying he can't is purely speculative.

You seem really desperate to change the subject and prove you're right. Stop moving goal-posts and stop talking on a subject you clearly know nothing about.

Most of Sherdog feels Conor can't make 145. I pointed out their hypocrisy.

Get over it.

maxresdefault-2-3.jpg

It was that left that prevented Vick from regaining his feet for 10 minutes while trying to figure out the use of a stool from the semi-sitting position.
I could believe that. Looked pretty nasty.

Literally no part of this post is true

2 things wrong with this. No one has said Conor can't fight at Featherweight and literally no 7 footers have even attempted to make 145 let alone fight in the division. You're not in haters heads you're in your own Lmao.

I read his post as sarcasm

i wouldnt waste my time on this guy. hes changing subjects and is obviously wrong.

Maybe if he fought at his natural weight he wouldn't break his fucking foot every fight.

You seem really desperate to change the subject and prove you're right. Stop moving goal-posts and stop talking on a subject you clearly know nothing about.

Most of Sherdog feels Conor can't make 145. I pointed out their hypocrisy.

Get over it.

maxresdefault-2-3.jpg
Lmao you're the one shifting the goal posts because your subjective opinions being presented as facts are falling flat on their ass. You saying that's what I'm doing in order to win the argument is called projection, you should look it up. Which subject did I change? Originally you said Conor CAN'T (keyword right there) CAN'T fight at 145 right? I said he's made weight every time and no one in the UFC could stop him if they wanted. Is that me shifting the goal posts? In the same post you then said 7 footers are now trying to fight at Featherweight which I pointed out is both ludicrous and flat out WRONG. Did I shift them there? You're really getting desperate now. Me saying don't pay attention to what "most of sherdog says" because it's a waste of energy was me letting the discussion go because you were proved unworthy or incapable of further meaningful discussion. It was me presenting you with a get-out-of-jail free card for you to use because you had clearly lost the argument and I'm not going to bully someone who is just trying to have fun with a little bit of lighthearted trolling. For you though I think the line between trolling (the Conor fan who's in everyone's heads) which is a gimmick lets be honest and whoever you are when you're around people that know you has been blurred. YOU and people like YOU are why Conor has so many MMA fans that will cheer every single one of his opponents. It's not that we don't like Conor, he's an awesome fighter, has a unique insight into the sport, is successful etc but his fans are the scourge of the sport, the absolute bottom of the barrel in sports fandom. Look at Floyd Mayweather, he's a million times more successful than Conor yet his fans aren't half as annoying as Conor fans. That right there speaks volumes about the type of people Conor is attracting to the sport.

Lmao you're the one shifting the goal posts because your subjective opinions being presented as facts are falling flat on their ass. You saying that's what I'm doing in order to win the argument is called projection, you should look it up. Which subject did I change? Originally you said Conor CAN'T (keyword right there) CAN'T fight at 145 right? I said he's made weight every time and no one in the UFC could stop him if they wanted. Is that me shifting the goal posts? In the same post you then said 7 footers are now trying to fight at Featherweight which I pointed out is both ludicrous and flat out WRONG. Did I shift them there? You're really getting desperate now. Me saying don't pay attention to what "most of sherdog says" because it's a waste of energy was me letting the discussion go because you were proved unworthy or incapable of further meaningful discussion. It was me presenting you with a get-out-of-jail free card for you to use because you had clearly lost the argument and I'm not going to bully someone who is just trying to have fun with a little bit of lighthearted trolling. For you though I think the line between trolling (the Conor fan who's in everyone's heads) which is a gimmick lets be honest and whoever you are when you're around people that know you has been blurred. YOU and people like YOU are why Conor has so many MMA fans that will cheer every single one of his opponents. It's not that we don't like Conor, he's an awesome fighter, has a unique insight into the sport, is successful etc but his fans are the scourge of the sport, the absolute bottom of the barrel in sports fandom. Look at Floyd Mayweather, he's a million times more successful than Conor yet his fans aren't half as annoying as Conor fans. That right there speaks volumes about the type of people Conor is attracting to the sport.

rc0cg3.jpg

Back