Status
Not open for further replies.

S1Z

yoked.
@Green
Reaction score
i am as beginner as you can be really

Holy shit.

That's not exactly what I would call a frequently asked question, but I bet there's somewhere around here where you could find the answer.

90210 (i got loooove for you/if you were born in the eighties/the eighties)

sorry my x key is missing so rather than type 5 x 5 , or 3 x 8 , or 3 x 10, for sets/reps i just typed 55555 etc, hope this clarifies

im just wondering what is ideal for bulking/gaining beginner str / mass

Begin with 2181282y272782 proceed to 383832637819 and finish with 26y7834921019

Or you can read the Frequently Asked Questions thread at the top of the forum that all the new members are expected to read before posting.

Next time you may want to spend more effort in writing your post. Background info, height/weight/age, goals, etc..... are all useful at helping us understand your question and to help you.

Im fair new to lifting as well but I think he means

5x5, 3x8, or 3x10

Or you can read the Frequently Asked Questions thread at the top of the forum that all the new members are expected to read before posting.

im sorry i asked a question on a forum, i didn't mean to waste valuable internet space by spamming another question thread, forgive me please

as for info, 20 years old, 6'0, 160 lbs

hoping to add 15-20 lbs as quickly as possible (hitting 175-180lbs by very early 2011 is the goal right now) for mma, mostly gi and non gi bjj with some striking

i swim and i run, i use promasil, kre-alkalyne, multi vit and eat a pretty healthy diet

im sorry i asked a question on a forum, i didn't mean to waste valuable internet space by spamming another question thread, forgive me please

as for info, 20 years old, 6'0, 160 lbs

hoping to ad 15-20 lbs for mma, mostly gi and non gi bjj with some striking

i swim and i run, i use promasil, kre-alkaylne, multi vit and eat a pretty healthy diet

(this information is also available in the FAQ but summarized for you here)

Do Starting Strength and eat more food.

Go to the FAQ; that's what it's there for. Read it. If you have any questions, read it again. If there are still things you don't understand, then start a thread.

what a hostile know-it-all forum, thanks for the warming welcomes and personal advice everyone

i'm sure you are all far too busy to have actually courteously copy pasted let alone typed some actual information in my specific thread, something i could refer back to, on a forum intended for helping people, my bad

I think we're done here. This forum is FULL of people willing to help people who are willing to help themselves. If you are unwilling to take that first step, then I'm sorry our unwillingness to serve the information you seek on a silver platter has offended you. Perhaps you and your delicate sensitivities would find a better fit elsewhere... or you could just read the god damned faq since that's what they're fucking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back