Shoop $50 IN PRIZES!! Shoop a new belt? Shoop Contest Announcment

Yeah, a few people got eyes on it before I had to nuke it from orbit. My bad, guys. Should be back up relatively soon.

You mean someone stole our thread?

<GOT4>
It's like that one time....

giphy.gif

The kids are fucked. I'm glad I got to enjoy being young when I did. We're the last generation before it all turned to shit. 1988+ don't @ me. I hate when I join a new site and have to scroll to my year, 1982... So many years... Makes a brother feel old before his time.

^^^ GOAT level tune.

The kids are fucked. I'm glad I got to enjoy being young when I did. We're the last generation before it all turned to shit. 1988+ don't @ me. I hate when I join a new site and have to scroll to my year, 1982... So many years... Makes a brother feel old before his time.

^^^ GOAT level tune.

I have to go back another seven from yours, I don't care, at least we got to see some good shit

Haven't listened to Immortal Technique in a long ass time. I got to smoke a few joints and have a chat with him in Norwich a lifetime ago

There were a load of Norfolk lads there and he couldn't understand a word they were saying! So we rescued him and had an impromptu session

Love this clip of him spitting OG

I have to go back another seven from yours, I don't care, at least we got to see some good shit

Haven't listened to Immortal Technique in a long ass time. I got to smoke a few joints and have a chat with him in Norwich a lifetime ago

There were a load of Norfolk lads there and he couldn't understand a word they were saying! So we rescued him and had an impromptu session

That's a lot of scrolling. Makes you feel old.

Not nearly as old as waiting for @The Clark to hook up this thread though!

<{RoseRun}>

^^^ GOAT level tune.

I'm pretty sure every generation says that. Your parents probably said the same thing about the new generation lol.

Btw where's the contest at?

<{vega}>

^^^ GOAT level tune.

Some real music.

It's 5am... I just wanna seethe shoops then I'm going to bed!

If I was still waiting up I'd have spent Jon Jones money on coke by now.

That's one big Hawaiian.

He was one of the most loved people to ever walk the face of the earth. We were blessed to have him among us for the short time he was here. I miss him so much. Tears in my eyes typing this.

Back