• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 x 2 Bagwork

Trabaho

Mighty
@red
Reaction score
Hello friends 😁✌🏻

1 Warm Up (00:00-02:00)
2 Front Kicks & Elbows (03:00 - 05:00)
3 Boxing (06:00 - 08:00)
4 Roundhouse kicks (09:00 -11:00)
5 Everything (12:00-14:00)

Am in Bosnia Herzegowina since 5 days. I still haven't aclimated to +10 degrees. The bag is in the roof area which is even hotter and I'm majorly gassing. I'm also heavy at 6' 258 😬

Yall are free to leave some feedback. Like skim trough it. The roundhouses are my best technique. I need some entertainment too lol. Gonna record a better higher paced one these days. Just caught a lung cold the last 2 days and couldn't train. Hurt pretty bad couldn't smoke for 2 days. Tomorrow I'll do something. Than maybe tuesday wensday record a proper 3 rounds of faster paced bag work. 😏

Gonna watch later. But glad to see you are training. Keep grinding man.

Not much to say really. You need the training to become good. So you are on the right path just by putting in the work.

I hope you train at a gym as well ?

Keep training.

Not much to say really. You need the training to become good. So you are on the right path just by putting in the work.

I hope you train at a gym as well ?

Keep training.
Nope just hitting the bag at home now and when in Germany at the fitness gym and training like 5 x a month.

Totally slacking with choosing a gym and signing up.

I should sign up when I'm back in Germany im a week.

Last edited:
Well you are not.. yet.

But you are on the right path for sure
I'm good technically but my cardio is trash right now. So I trained today again at 8 pm and it was even hotter. I freakin feel sick to my chest. Can only train from 9 pm (21h) balkans are hot right now 35 degrees. You don't got that problem in Sweden. I apreciate Germanys mild climate now. And I need to gradually drop the cigaretes. Usually I vape but decided to drop it. Now last days smoked half a pack malboro light. What a trash habbit to pick up, they were right all along say no to drugs. I was an avid non smoker for 30 years. Started at trying one and here we are 7 years later still saying I gotta stop. Who ever is reading this and never picked up ciggaretes just don't, you're not missing out and you'll regret it forever. It's the forbiden fruit my friends. Trust it sucks. Rather drink a glass of wine occasionally. At least I don't drink.

How do farangs train in Thailand in the summer. Like damn.

Back