• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5"9 Conor meets 5"10 Johnny Depp

That means nothing, your recollection from when you were much smaller isn't going to be accurate at all, you need to ask them. Most people shrink at least an inch from their tallest to their 50s and 60s.
One's recollection is enough to be able to tell if a family member significantly shrunk or not. Even if you do shrink as you get older, it's maybe like an inch at the most.. basically unnoticeable. You're talking as if you lose 10 inches from 20-60 or something. Also even if I did ask, I highly doubt that they would even know how many inches they lost. Not many people are measuring their height and keeping track of it like that..

It's real but certainly not in these proportion.
-1.5inches at 35 LOL the guy is gonna be 4 foot when he reaches 70
He's going to be the size of Hasbullah by the time hes 70.

Johnny has plenty of girls to pick from that group. All of them all caked out and all. What a lovely bunch.
Watch him pick the one that wants to bleed him dry and take all his money

Let me guess, before the night was over, he clipped Johnny with a snappy left?

One's recollection is enough to be able to tell if a family member significantly shrunk or not. Even if you do shrink as you get older, it's maybe like an inch at the most.. basically unnoticeable. You're talking as if you lose 10 inches from 20-60 or something. Also even if I did ask, I highly doubt that they would even know how many inches they lost. Not many people are measuring their height and keeping track of it like that..

He's going to be the size of Hasbullah by the time hes 70.

Not when we are talking like .5-2 inches and you said it was a very long time ago when you weren't fully grown yourself. So no unless you ask them if they have shrunk at all since their tallest when they are 50+ you don't really know.

It's well known that a lot of people get a little shorter as they get older, it's common knowledge but a large amount isn't common(3+ inches) unless there are medical conditions or injuries/surgeries that contribute to it.

Last edited:
Johnny has plenty of girls to pick from that group. All of them all caked out and all. What a lovely bunch.

They definitely benefit from group hotness. Try to find a good looking one. Lol

Not when we are talking like .5-2 inches and you said it was a very long time ago when you weren't fully grown yourself. So no unless you ask them if they have shrunk at all since their tallest when they are 50+ you don't really know.

It's well known that a lot of people get a little shorter as they get older, it's common knowledge but a large amount isn't common(3+ inches) unless there are medical conditions or injuries/surgeries that contribute to it.
I get what you're saying, and I'm not arguing that you're wrong, but even if you were to ask someone, unless they were recording their height every 10 years or something, I doubt they would know exactly how many inches they lost. Let alone even notice that they shrunk because .5-2 inches isn't enough for yourself and most people to notice. Basically it's a miniscule difference that doesn't really matter, cause most people don't care.

I think they're both about dead even at 5'8''ish barefoot.

Every single dude I’ve ever met in the entertainment business frauds their height by at least 2 inches, sometimes 3-4”.

Most actors are manlets.
Any reason why that is?

Depp must be a pretty chill guy to hang with , Mcgregor didn’t punch him or even threaten his life

Every single dude I’ve ever met in the entertainment business frauds their height by at least 2 inches, sometimes 3-4”.

Most actors are manlets.

They must fucking hate dudes like Chris Hemsworth coming in and mogging them all

Conor wished he’s as cool as The Rock

792231340ff6a77e29a0fccabe13972a.jpg

Last edited:
Back