48-Piece Chicken McNuggets in a Bucket

18mnsllx67vt6jpg.jpg

This is mechanically separated chicken. Chickens are turned into this goop so we can create delicious chicken nuggets and juicy chicken patties. ...

The process works a little something like this:

...There's more: because it's crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

Yum!
That's fake ya know. That's ice cream you're seeing there.

probably only give you 1 sauce with it
Yeah. Foreign fast food restaurants are greedy as fuck with their sauces. Have to pay for ketchup and mayo packets. I’m from America god dammit. Let me have 15 ketchup packets.

I'm fine with just a 4 pk ,48 piece mcnuggets would get cold fast and be hard at the end.

Worst chicken on the market.... and the most unhealthy thing on McD's menu... and that's saying a lot.
the most disturbing part is it doesn't even look like chicken compared to a place like chik fil A.

the most disturbing part is it doesn't even look like chicken compared to a place like chik fil A.

Well it's heavily processed meat, it's not supposed to look like chicken anymore. They're made from the scraps left over after all the decent cuts have been taken off the carcass. Blended into a paste and then mixed with various other ingredients. They vary in their disgustingness from country to country, based on whatever food safety regulations are in place..... but you can pretty much guarantee in most territories they're as shitty as they can legally get away with.

This all being said, I'm not above demolishing a 20 box now and again after a few pints. Because of the EU and Jamie Oliver the ones in the UK are probably higher quality than most.

I'd attempt to eat that many McNuggets if they had the Colonel Sander's secret spices and seasonings.

There's no way that's only 470 calories
Per serving. Serves 5. 2350 calories total. That probably doesn't include dipping sauce either

Edit: It says it includes 10 sauces 30 to 110 calories each

Why not a make it a round 50 pieces? Then Jon Jones could feed his wife and his ho's at the same time.

Japan's BMI numbers are among the lowest in the world, only countries with widespread famine have lower scores.

This is like banks and credit card limits. Japan can be trusted with the 48 nuggets, 'Murica is the bum with with maxed out adipose tissue credit. <2>

18mnsllx67vt6jpg.jpg

This is mechanically separated chicken. Chickens are turned into this goop so we can create delicious chicken nuggets and juicy chicken patties. ...

The process works a little something like this:

...There's more: because it's crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

Yum!
All of this is true but it doesn't change the fact that mcnuggets are fucking delicious.

Usain Bolt supposedy ate nothing but McNuggets in Beijing.

Evander Holyfield, in response to Supersize Me, said he ate nothin but McDonalds for a month in China and didn't gain a pound.

I'd attempt to eat that many McNuggets if they had the Colonel Sander's secret spices and seasonings.

I don't eat McNuggets often for obvious reasons, but one time I shook them up in a zip lock bag with buffalo sauce to make them buffalo style, and it actually wasn't half bad with some blue cheese dressing. It was probably an improvement.

bc8a53df5f47ed5628316dd67ebcf157.500

Back