48-Piece Chicken McNuggets in a Bucket

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2...ng-48-piece-mcnuggets-in-bucket-in-japan.html
1534975386643.jpg

McDonald's is selling a 48-Piece Chicken McNuggets bucket in Japan, but not here in the Land of the Free. All I have to say is that Hognoxious is not happy! Is anyone else as pissed off as I am? I gotta have my protein.
My Niigata.
621na.jpg

Whatchoo talkin bout? They're not taking in refugees.
Their first taste of Murican portions. First it will be the super sized chicken nuggets of peace then they'll be knocking over little girls at the buffet like ganinja.

That looks glorious! Good thing it's not available here as that's the sort of shite food I can power through while distracted watching a movie or the fights or something.

lolz I love chicken nuggets but 48pcs hahah even if I shared this with my family hahaha

probably imported dogs and cat meat from China. or maybe even Dolphin meat those bastards.

Worst chicken on the market.... and the most unhealthy thing on McD's menu... and that's saying a lot.

last time i ate mcdonald's mcnuggets, i was barfing it back out at 3am. the japanese can keep that.

Mcnuggets are good during a long drive / road trip. I'm disappointed there's no 48 piece.

Worst chicken on the market.... and the most unhealthy thing on McD's menu... and that's saying a lot.

Now I know the answer if some one ever asks me " if you where a McD meal what would you be?"

Well that's neat and all but I'm waiting on a giant McNugget that fits in a bucket.

Arby's has the best chicken strips or nuggets in all of fast food, and it isn't even close. Not joking.

Original chicken mcnuggets were awesome. The current ones are still pretty good.

Back