Once again, leg kick point fighting rears its ugly head

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Moreno out landed this man almost 2x1, had more takedowns, virtually every stat aside from leg kicks....which aside from Rogan screaming about them showed to have very little affect on Moreno....3rd round knockdown was mediocre at best after an entire round of ass whopping....im not sure what 3 rounds Moreno lost because he didnt, but this is a pretty big robbery.

Maybe fighters can learn to defend them or counter them instead of eating them?

He dropped him and tried to finish but ran out of time in the 3rd rd.

Great fight, they have to run it back

He could barely walk at points - I guess that is point fighting.

Some of you are so sour when your fighter loses. I was going for Moreno. He lost.
where r u getting this? hes walking just fine lmao... even in post fight interview by Rogan... i swear yall r fucking dreaming these outcomes half the time and they arent even real....Hes walking just fine you are giving someone phantom points based on phantom damage, so outlanding him via headstrikes is now not better then kicking someones leg? In what fucking planet does that even make sense...

where r u getting this? hes walking just fine lmao... even in post fight interview by Rogan... i swear yall r fucking dreaming these outcomes half the time and they arent even real....Hes walking just fine you are giving someone phantom points based on phantom damage, so outlanding him via headstrikes is now not better then kicking someones leg? In what fucking planet does that even make sense...

He had a massive bump on his leg and was flinching every time Figgy feinted... sure bud. Got swept off his feet plenty of times due to not being able to stand on his leg with kicks coming his way.

He dropped twice. He was out struck in 2 rounds, and was somewhat lucky in the 3rd that the round was closing out.

It's a legit strike. And it's not "no can defend".

Aldo puts on a clinic on defending calf kicks. MF's should keep throwing calf kicks until other MF's learn how to defend it. Stop crying. And I was cheering for Moreno.

Great fight, they have to run it back

No, they don't. 3 times in a row is enough.

One of them should fight Pantoja
The other should fight Askarov

If they both win, then MAYBE do a 4th fight but Kai Kara might fight his way into a title fight by that time. Divisions need to move.

Random post but I’ll say it anyways. I have a close group of friends who love basketball and the NBA. While watching games and players, they always refer to the “eye test.” What the “eye test” basically is, is just watching the games and players and not being influenced by commentators, stats, analytics, or any other outside influences. It’s just watching them play and being able to tell they are skilled and talented. This actually applies to MMA as well because watching this fight, Moreno looked like the better fighter.

He had a massive bump on his leg and was flinching every time Figgy feinted... sure bud. Got swept off his feet plenty of times due to not being able to stand on his leg with kicks coming his way.

He dropped twice. He was out struck in 2 rounds, and was somewhat lucky in the 3rd that the round was closing out.
a bump can happen from 1 kick.... its a fucking bump rofl.... how many bumps does Figgy have on his face? are we going to count bumps now? what the fuck rofl... hes flinching because Figgy is feinting and faking takedowns u scrub....and he got swept due to how low the kick was not because of the actual damage, it happens all the time, Benson Henderson used to sweep fighters non stop

Point fighting? Are you serious? Did you watch the fight ffs? It was fucking wild, they were going for the homerun all night long

No, they don't. 3 times in a row is enough.

One of them should fight Pantoja
The other should fight Askarov

If they both win, then MAYBE do a 4th fight but Kai Kara might fight his way into a title fight by that time. Divisions need to move.

Yeah, figgy would be up 2-1 if it wasn't for that bad point deduction from the first fight.

2nd fight was clearly a really bad weight cut for figgy.

Moreno out landed this man almost 2x1, had more takedowns, virtually every stat aside from leg kicks....which aside from Rogan screaming about them showed to have very little affect on Moreno....3rd round knockdown was mediocre at best after an entire round of ass whopping....im not sure what 3 rounds Moreno lost because he didnt, but this is a pretty big robbery.

Moreno was actually point fighting while Fig was trying to punch his lights out lol

Moreno had the offense going but those 4 punches. He just didn’t have the defense

Back