Who's p4p the best fighter at city kockboxing: volk or izzy?

Gracious Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Before tonight i would have said Izzy easy. But Volk showed that he is something special tonight.

IDK who to choose....

Izzy. Undefeated at his weight class…

Volk arguably lost against Max.

P4P Volkonovski is a little better since he is pretty undersized for the division. Adesanya lost the first time he fought a guy larger than him.

P4P Volkonovski is a little better since he is pretty undersized for the division. Adesanya lost the first time he fought a guy larger than him.

he’s not undersized… height wise maybe.. he has a longer reach than both max and ortega

Volk is more well rounded and he has plenty of disadvantages in his division.

I love Yoel but he did nothing but get his legs chomped up… you don’t win a fight off a single punch that he landed on Izzy all fight
I didnt say Yoel won, i said it based on your logic of rob this rob that. Adesanya beat Yoel just like Volk beat Max, no one robbed

I didnt say Yoel won, i said it based on your logic of rob this rob that. Adesanya beat Yoel just like Volk beat Max, no one robbed

lmao… you’re comparing Yoel vs Izzy

and max vs Volk?

Izzy clearly won that fight stop it man

That’s like asking what’s better, salt or pepper
With that said, volk

I mean, seriously? Volk is on his way to being the p4p #1 on the planet. The last time he lost a bout was nearly a decade ago LOL

P4P definitely Volkanovski. Has the more well-rounded skillset. Much better wrestler.

Volkanovski is on the same level as Izzy in terms of striking. But he has far better offensive grappling.

So I would say Volkanovski is better p4p, but they're both great.

Volk. It’s quite easy to say as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back