If everyone is on steroids and tested under the same platform why do only some people piss hot?

So are you saying there are natty Olympic gold medalists in some of the most competitive/biggest sports? Ie weight lifting , wrestling, cycling, running etc? Have you seen recent track cyclist quads in the last 20 years? The Olympics also uses USADA for testing btw

Personally I think it's hard to believe that a high level athlete hasn't done something at one time or another in their career. Your performance is everything. There are millions of dollars on the line. All your peers at the top are potentially using. If anything id be more surprised if an athlete wasn't using

But to answer your question: Timing is everything. When you are on or off your cycle. 2. Randomized testing cannot catch everyone due to.. timing. Money affords designer drugs/experience evading tests, and more importantly just dumb luck.

Last edited:
because some teams have people who know what they are doing so their athletes do not get caught.

Also weird how many times its fighters who should have the bank to be able to go about it in a better way then a prelim fighter and get caught regardless

According to my Degree in PEDs from Sherdog University

they just built different bruh

Also weird how many times its fighters who should have the bank to be able to go about it in a better way then a prelim fighter and get caught regardless

Yeah I figured it was easiest to get away with it the more dough you have and the bigger name you are, though maybe that means you get tested more, I dunno

Some get better stuff. Some have better people around them to time it better.

Luck plays a part.

Everyone takes steroids or medications or supplements!
And depending on the organization some of them are classified as prohibited and others not!

The Higher profile guys get tested waaay more.

I remember at one time USADA gave our awards for the most clean tests, some of those guys eventually popped and I think they weren't one off instances like TJ and Werdum.

There are currently 19 UFC fighters who have reached the 25-clean test milestone as of May 1: Holly Holm (35), Cris Cyborg (33), Alvarez (32), Vitor Belfort (32), Daniel Cormier (30), dos Anjos (30), Miocic (28), Robbie Lawler (27), T.J. Dillashaw (27), Conor McGregor (27), Edson Barboza (27), Dominick Cruz (27), Fabricio Werdum (27), Frankie Edgar (27), Torres (26), Stephen Thomson (25), Tyron Woodley (25), Dustin Poirier (25) and Johny Hendricks (25).

Back