Fedor Emelianenko vs. Kevin Randleman

Watched it live as possible in America.
I ordered those ppvs 2 months ahead of time.

It was like “How is anybody going to beat this guy??” Really. He was the bmotp. It changed, but fedor was the last clear one.

Randleman...
In the ring... Savage, Brutal, Powerhouse... Monster.

Out of it?

A guy here on Sherdog said that he came to his brother's birthday party after they met him in the parking lot of a grocery store. They asked if he could stop by...

He showed up AND hung out.

R.I.P. Monster

Pride never die.

Randleman...
In the ring... Savage, Brutal, Powerhouse... Monster.

Out of it?

A guy here on Sherdog said that he came to his brother's birthday party after they met him in the parking lot of a grocery store. They asked if he could stop by...

He showed up AND hung out.

R.I.P. Monster

Pride never die.
I met Randleman in Atlantic City at UFC 36? He was an absolute gentleman and great with fans. took pictures with anyone who wanted and signed autographs. even told me to hold up before the picture to put an alcoholic beverage down as he was coaching wrestling and didn't want to be a bad role model. meanwhile he wasn't impaired and over 21. great guy. RIP

I remember Fedor talking about the moment in the fight as he was being suplexed by Randleman while flying in the air, Fedor said he realized he was about to be dropped on his head so he intentionally relaxed all the muscles in his neck to avoid breaking it.

is the goat going to retire on oct23 or he plans to make TWO fights before retire??

Watched it live as possible in America.
I ordered those ppvs 2 months ahead of time.

It was like “How is anybody going to beat this guy??” Really. He was the bmotp. It changed, but fedor was the last clear one.
100%

old guys like us get accused of wearing rose tinted glasses (and maybe that’s true to an extent), but one thing that Wikipedia can’t grasp is the aura he had.

when was the last time someone was on this planet that the entire community thought NOBODY could beat.

it’s Fedor, and here we are 10+ years after the fact still admiring.

Back