Media Cody Garbrandt wants Brandon Moreno fight in Nov

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Honestly wouldnt surprise me if UFC goes this route for Brandons first defense. Its a big name and Cody can make the 125 cut

There's no clear #1 contender so i guess this is the right time. Moreno styles on Cody bad though. If the fight happens, the speed difference will be very evident.

Wtf? He just got destroyed by Font and is 1-4 in his last 5 with 3 being brutal ko.

Even if he's a class down now, he's still at least 2 impressive win away from a shot.

You just got your spinal cord loosened from all the jabs of Rob Font and you think you get a title shot hahaha must have his brain tattooed too

Honestly wouldnt surprise me if UFC goes this route for Brandons first defense. Its a big name and Cody can make the 125 cut

Deserved. 100 percent. NOT

I thought he wanted TJ? Who the fook is his PR person?

He know's he doesn't even come close to TJ. But he has already had a FLW title fight fall out on him before. It's an absolute shame, but he will get the next title shot at FLW.

This would be next level stupid. Which of course means it’s going to happen

He should be fighting for a ranking at FLW- not a belt.

Garbrandt looks to have last his chin - he may be should seriously consider trying another line of work to save his brain from any more punishment. He is still a fairly young man. Still got many years ahead of him and a family.

Back