How Good was Mickey Gall?

kuroro

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That would be a hilarious Kiiyon Kimura video. Gall got slapped around helplessly by Mike Perry and he got KO'd by the worst version of Diego, which makes him Diego's only non decision victory since 2008. His best win is a toss up between an old George Sullivan and Sage Northcutt. I really thought from the behind the fighter vignette for his CM Punk fight that he was going to be at least okay in the UFC. His dad is like some kind of crazy sports science guy and he's been doing martial arts and sports his whole life, but damn. He really does not have it at all.

Mickey Gall's best win, CM Punk went toe to toe with someone under the influence of POT (Mike Jackson). I've heard smoking just 1 marijuana can give you the performance enhancing abilities to KILL inside that cage.

For Gall to beat him cleanly obviously puts him in top 5 GOAT discussions.

He's better than most people think.
I think he might win his fight tonight.

I put Vcash on it.

Mickey Gall's best win, CM Punk went toe to toe with someone under the influence of POT (Mike Jackson). I've heard smoking just 1 marijuana can give you the performance enhancing abilities to KILL inside that cage.

For Gall to beat him cleanly obviously puts him in top 5 GOAT discussions.
Even a second hand marijuana turns you into a rapist, thief and general felon with inhuman abilities.

#Gallgoat2021

He is as good as Cowboy Cerrone in my book !!

EsteemedHonorableIchthyostega-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

That would be a hilarious Kiiyon Kimura video. Gall got slapped around helplessly by Mike Perry and he got KO'd by the worst version of Diego, which makes him Diego's only non decision victory since 2008. His best win is a toss up between an old George Sullivan and Sage Northcutt. I really thought from the behind the fighter vignette for his CM Punk fight that he was going to be at least okay in the UFC. His dad is like some kind of crazy sports science guy and he's been doing martial arts and sports his whole life, but damn. He really does not have it at all.
Was? He's fighting tonight.

When he won the cm punk sweepstakes he looked like a decent prospect, 24 year old brown belt with some wrestling experience. He’s 29 now and his striking never really evolved, I doubt it’s from lack of trying, not everyone can wrestle not everyone can do jits not everyone can box

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back