If Derrick Lewis KOs Gane

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
He will be in firm control of most knockouts in UFC history. He is currently tied with Matt Brown at 12. An absolutely awesome feat

Where do you list Lewis on the top 10 HW of all time?

He holds some really good wins against the likes of Roy Nelson, Gabriel Gonzaga, Francis Ngannou, Marcin Tybura, Alexander Volkov, Ilir Litifi, Aleksei Oleinik, Curtis Blaydes, Travis Browne, Blagoy Ivanov...etc etc

He has to be top 10 of all time at this point? Regardless of his unorthodox style

Big fan of Derrick, but he is hard to rank all time. His wins and KO's sure put him in the conversation, but his fights sometimes consist of him getting outclassed until he catches the other fighter slipping and gets the KO. Definitely an anomaly

winner gane-lewis could fight stipe or ONLY can fight francis?

It's weird. On one hand I love BB, but on the other I have been on the edge of embarrassment in watching some of his performances, and lack of technique.

It's strange to watch a dude with bar room brawling style always be one shot away from ending anyone he fights, even guys with superior technique and stamina.

It's weird. On one hand I love BB, but on the other I have been on the edge of embarrassment in watching some of his performances, and lack of technique.

It's strange to watch a dude with bar room brawling style always be one shot away from ending anyone he fights, even guys with superior technique and stamina.

He grew up street fighting and was the toughest guy in the yard in prison. He uses that experience well in the cage.

I give him really really small chance of doing that.He managed too catch Volkov though but at the end after being shut for whole fight and as we saw Gane is more technical and quicker than Volkov,doubt he can land on him

Lewis is a perfect example of not being a supremely great fighter despite the KO records. He's just a wild brawler who very often is getting worked until he suddenly wins. He would be a champ that I don't know if you could truly call "the best heavyweight in the world".

I believe Lewis has a great chance in KOing Gane

Guys I'd put ahead of him in no particular order.

Stipe
Ngannou
DC
Cain
JDS
Werdum
Overeem
Arlovski
Hunt
Mir
Big Nog
Fedor
Lesnar
Barnett
Couture

Guys where he is arguably in line with:

Cro Cop
Sylvia
Carwin
Rothwell
Bigfoot
Kharitinov

Last edited:
Lewis is a perfect example of not being a supremely great fighter despite the KO records. He's just a wild brawler who very often is getting worked until he suddenly wins. He would be a champ that I don't know if you could truly call "the best heavyweight in the world".
Lol. Untrue.

When Gane beats Lewis, he will have 4 wins in 8 months against JDS, Rozenstruik, Volkov and Lewis.
With 3 years of MMA training.

I see Lewis catching Gane but hard to say with Gane's foot speed difference.

Back