A question to you “hardcores

ifindgifsforjackslack

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have noticed on sherdog if I post any TMZ links or tweets, I am called a casual. With them saying things like “I only care about the fights, not the fighters!”

So I have a question, how does this make you a hardcore and me a casual? You don’t know anything about these fighters, their diets, the brands they wear, the food they eat.

I can’t imagine you could be half as invested as somebody who really follows and care about these fighters.

Which leads me to my final point, without the emotional attachment and friendship you form with these fighters, you simply cannot have the rush of this sport as intended. I remember crying after Diaz best McGregor, and feeling down for weeks about it. I only really started getting back to myself after Conor sold the proud proper 12 and smashed another record.

You guys miss the rush, these fighters don’t even need to be fighting for you to get joy from this sport. I haven’t watched a fight since cowboy ate mcgregors world first shoulder strikes but I’m constantly thrilled to see McGregor rocking a new Rolex, and you CASUALS are missing out

I have noticed on sherdog if I post any TMZ links or tweets, I am called a casual. With them saying things like “I only care about the fights, not the fighters!”

So I have a question, how does this make you a hardcore and me a casual? You don’t know anything about these fighters, their diets, the brands they wear, the food they eat.

I can’t imagine you could be half as invested as somebody who really follows and care about these fighters.

Which leads me to my final point, without the emotional attachment and friendship you form with these fighters, you simply cannot have the rush of this sport as intended. I remember crying after Diaz best McGregor, and feeling down for weeks about it. I only really started getting back to myself after Conor sold the proud proper 12 and smashed another record.

You guys miss the rush, these fighters don’t even need to be fighting for you to get joy from this sport. I haven’t watched a fight since cowboy ate mcgregors world first shoulder strikes but I’m constantly thrilled to see McGregor rocking a new Rolex, and you CASUALS are missing out
You, casual, dare address the hardcore of sherdog? Begone.

Males who consistently follow TMZ should be castrated, regardless of what is the topic.

index.php

Your a casual for many reasons...posting TMZ and watch pics are just some of the evidence used to make that judgement...

Other shit like saying Mcgregor was the first to throw shoulder strikes is another...

Heres a simple breakdown..

If you only care about 1 fighter or only really watch when they're fighting...your a casual

If you use personal things that happen to a fighter as a victory sport wise - aka look how much he makes though hes clearly the best...

your a casual..

If you cant be bothered to know the history of the sport or the divisions you watch - your a casual

If you watch entire fight cards - your a hardcore

If you have favorite fighters in every division - your a hardcore

If you can draw on experience from other eras to help project the future of current divisions - your a hardcore

So its not that ur a casual cuz of TMZ....

Ur a casual cuz your a mcgregor nut hugger and overall MMA NOOB

Casual fans = those who watch boxing
Hardcore fans = those who watch MMA
The choice is your

I know what fighters eat and wear , their dreams and aspirations , greatest fears , where they live , where their kids go to school , when they sleep and if they are light /heavy sleepers etc . What can I say I'm a hardcore fan ! :)

I'm a fights before fighters guy... I still know prolly more fighters than most. I have favorites but I don't invest myself much in the tertiary factors of MMA. I don't care bout yer past, yer problems, yer favorite color, what yer hocking on social media....save that shit for dates or whatever ya do to find a fuck buddy...

Training segments, sparring, fights - occasional fight breakdowns and competition history, etc.

If a favorite loses, ah well, if the scrap was solid I'm happy for the victor. Sometimes I'll be a tad bummed X fighter lost but just like bad judging, fouls, etc. passes pretty quickly. On to the next Blood Bath!

<{JustBleed}>

So you're more informed about fighters through TMZ & Twitter..?

original.gif

I'm a fights before fighters guy... I still know prolly more fighters than most. I have favorites but I don't invest myself much in the tertiary factors of MMA. I don't care bout yer past, yer problems, yer favorite color, what yer hocking on social media....save that shit for dates or whatever ya do to find a fuck buddy...

Training segments, sparring, fights - occasional fight breakdowns and competition history, etc.

If a favorite loses, ah well, if the scrap was solid I'm happy for the victor. Sometimes I'll be a tad bummed X fighter lost but just like bad judging, fouls, etc. passes pretty quickly. On to the next Blood Bath!

<{JustBleed}>

You tell him @Kryptt

Back