Will the Anti-Communist High Profile Fighters be silenced moving forward?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rose “Better Red than Dead” Namajunas

and Beneil Dariush with his speech against Marxist Ideologies I’m guessing won’t headline UFC China in the near future.

The Endeavour Conference call Said they’re pushing for more Chinese events, more Chinese Fighters.

I think they’ll be told to put a lid on it in the future.

Depends on if the Chinese fighters can beat them. China could easily turn it into capitalists vs. communists and the communists win. They already use martial arts for propaganda purposes.

I hope not... More talk about commies shines a light on the dirty mfers

Talk is cheap, if you really wanted to stick it to the communists, you wouldn't buy anything made in China. You should also refuse to support fighters with ties to China and Russia, and boycott the UFC if they do events in communist countries like Russia and China.

Talk is cheap, if you really wanted to stick it to the communists, you wouldn't buy anything made in China. You should also refuse to support fighters with ties to China and Russia, and boycott the UFC if they do events in communist countries like Russia and China.
Haha yes. The ideation of idiots.
"If you don't like the horrors of communism. Then don't participate in our capitalism"
Find an American made phone

What Rose said is really stupid. She should keep that trash to herself. But idk about UFC silencing fighters. It's honestly more satisfying when you see Rose's bald ass slammed on her head for her stupid comments. Same with Chael, Covington and McGregors racist comments. Much funner to see them KTFO. There has to be a line to what they can say but idk where to draw that line.

"If you don't like the horrors of communism. Then don't participate in our capitalism"

Why does it have to be American?

Sony makes their phones in Japan Sony Xperia phones.
Samsumg is mostly Vietnam and South Korea.
LG is produced in Brazil and India

Plenty of things made in other countries, you'd just have to put in the effort and put up the cash.

Basically things will cost a lot more.

I just tried to look for an American Made Smartphone and got a headache. They have weird ass brands like Firefly and Nextbit.

It would suck to buy one and then have no customer service when the company goes belly up in one year.

Russia is not a communist country.

Rose “Better Red than Dead” Namajunas

and Beneil Dariush with his speech against Marxist Ideologies I’m guessing won’t headline UFC China in the near future.

The Endeavour Conference call Said they’re pushing for more Chinese events, more Chinese Fighters.

I think they’ll be told to put a lid on it in the future.

Looks like an incel like yourself won't be silenced. Congrats!

U can also tell all the lemmings about commies starving millions of ppl in the last 100+yrs... Since american schools dont.. many ways to skin a commie 1st is shine a light on their atrocities

The truth is instead of that they'll just go beat some up old defenseless Asian woman with a hammer

Back