Leon to Bellator for MVP

Leon is a talented fighter whilst mvp is a can crusher, who the hell would think that's a good deal?

MVP vs Wonderboy

Leon Edwards vs Fabian Edwards

Lol that would be cruel. Dude's right up for a titleshot. I would like to see him in the ufc tho, he's 34 but has taken very little damage so he can go a couple years. And he would definitely do well, not sure if he does top-5 well but he does put cans away like a true elite fighter would.

MVP would put on fun fights if matched up properly. He'd never come close to a UFC championship though unless they give him perfect matchups, which wouldn't really happen in the current state of the WW division where there is a lot of high level grapplers. He's also 34 years old and doesn't have many years of prime left.

Leon Edwards on the other hand is just 29 years old and is one of the best WW's on the planet. Probably presents the toughest threat to Usman right now (even though I believe Usman wins), and will likely be a top contender for the next several years. It would be pretty tough for the UFC to justify a trade like that.

Dumb idea and dumb thread.

I would like to see MVP in the ufc though

Because he is exciting win or lose and Scott is boring regardless
Have you seen MVP's fights with Daley, Gonzalez, Houston and even Burrell? Man can be as entertaining as watching paint dry.

Back