Marvin Vettori is passionate about EVERYTHING. Upset with the crowds fashion sense

Vettori fights out of KINGS MMA and Gastelum had some success finding Izzy's chin that hurt him. After rewatching that fight, he was merely inches away from putting out Izzy or hurting him real bad. Vettori should find some success here with a longer reach. Going to be interesting but I'm going with Vettori here.

I think if marvin was a native english speaker his trashtalk would be a lot better just like with costa the advantage in trash talk for izzy is purely based on his knowledge of speech.

But both had their moments in the pre fight conference, my favorite was marvin saying that he is glad izzy isnt growing a clit.

554cd-16234002177350-800.jpg

But both these guys suck at trashtalking anyway. It doesn't matter. Cruz made Garbrandt his bitch in the pre-fight interviews and pressers before having this done to him in the cage:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Just your average italian temper. Believe me my girlfriend is italian <45><45>
I spent many formative years in Bensonhurst. It makes me laugh how ppl find him weird with how emotional he is.

Very used to guys like this ahaha

WAR GOATTORI

Vettori fights out of KINGS MMA and Gastelum had some success finding Izzy's chin that hurt him. After rewatching that fight, he was merely inches away from putting out Izzy or hurting him real bad. Vettori should find some success here with a longer reach. Going to be interesting but I'm going with Vettori here.

Just because him and Kelvin have the same coach doesn't mean him and Kelvin have the same hands. Really looking forward to the fights tonight.

Vettori is hilarious. I was laughing every time he went on one of his tirades at that press conference even though I could only make out about 40% of what he was saying.

Back