Following the DESTRUCTION of Chandler

Who will ufc haters latch on to as the best fighter in the world who isn’t in the ufc?

we have to accept that the very best fighters are in the UFC and if a fighter is deep in their career and haven’t fought in the ufc, it’s because they aren’t built for it.

agree? Disagree? Discuss
Yo slickboi, stop being a hater.
This isn't cash money.

Yo slickboi, stop being a hater.
This isn't cash money.
Playboi, we know MMA hipsters latch onto guys, usually Americans, outside of the ufc as the secret goats to feel special. It was askren and then chandler, I’m simply asking who gets exposed next by the number 1 MMA promotion ever?

Who will ufc haters latch on to as the best fighter in the world who isn’t in the ufc?

we have to accept that the very best fighters are in the UFC and if a fighter is deep in their career and haven’t fought in the ufc, it’s because they aren’t built for it.

agree? Disagree? Discuss
Never-Go-Full-Retard.jpg

I think you can assume I disagree -- Lima, Nemkov, Freire would make amazing ADDITIONS to a great roster. Is the UFC the premier leader in MMA? Sure.... but if you don't think other fighters couldn't come in and have success you are seriously dumb.

All I know is Francis definitely doesn’t want Bellator HW champ Ryan Bader to make the leap.
I get you’re joking but Frank would legit kill him. I’d be really scared for his health. I think Izzy could beat bader and usman could give him a challenge.

agree? Disagree? Discuss
Jiri is the only hope they have and the worse part is for bellasnore fanboys he beat they’re champion and made him quit which is even worse same as tapping to strikes.
<6>

Jiri is the only hope they have and the worse part is for bellasnore fanboys he beat they’re champion and made him quit which is even worse same as tapping to strikes.
<6>
When jan sleeps jiri it will only prove that The ufc is the GOAT!!!

Never-Go-Full-Retard.jpg

I think you can assume I disagree -- Lima, Nemkov, Freire would make amazing ADDITIONS to a great roster. Is the UFC the premier leader in MMA? Sure.... but if you don't think other fighters couldn't come in and have success you are seriously dumb.
Lima gets koed by Marty, Colby, WB, Leon and maybe masvidal.

Could happen but I think Jan should grapple standing with jiri isn’t a smart idea and he has average TDD.
Jiri is hittable though (rizen level defence) . I think when he throws barrages in a straight line jan will get him with a polish power check hook and hurt him bad. Jiri has a good chin but I think jan will hurt him bad.

I get you’re joking but Frank would legit kill him. I’d be really scared for his health. I think Izzy could beat bader and usman could give him a challenge.
Izzy could, he had a pretty competitive fight with Jan. Jan is probably a better stylistic match-up than Bader, but he’s also far more durable than Bader. Bader is a stud wrestler though, he would use his size advantage to destroy Marty. He’d take him down and he wouldn’t get back up.

Izzy could, he had a pretty competitive fight with Jan. Jan is probably a better stylistic match-up than Bader, but he’s also far more durable than Bader. Bader is a stud wrestler though, he would use his size advantage to destroy Marty. He’d take him down and he wouldn’t get back up.
Marty would jab him up imo and could out wrestle him. Remember the best wrestler in bellator isn’t a top 20 wrestler in the ufc.

agree? Disagree? Discuss
He wasn't destroyed at all even though he was cought and ko'ed in the 2nd. I picked Charles to win btw so don't start. Chandler seems to be a glass Cannon. Very good and powerful but can't take what he delivers. I'd honestly be surprised if he stays in the top 10 for his full ufc rib which I expect to be only another 2 or 3 fights tbh.
So to answer your question I'm going with pitbull or Vadim. Both whom I'd see top 5 but not champs.

agree? Disagree? Discuss
Hmm was gonna say that guy who ko’d DJ in one, but he did it with knee to grounded opponent and I can accept an excuse DJ’s muscle memory is still uses to unified ufc rules.

One fc has that dutch fella undefeated 2 weight class champ champ. Sick bjj skills, reach long as a pickle.
https://www.onefc.com/athletes/reinier-de-ridder/

He wasn't destroyed at all even though he was cought and ko'ed in the 2nd. I picked Charles to win btw so don't start. Chandler seems to be a glass Cannon. Very good and powerful but can't take what he delivers. I'd honestly be surprised if he stays in the top 10 for his full ufc rib which I expect to be only another 2 or 3 fights tbh.
So to answer your question I'm going with pitbull or Vadim. Both whom I'd see top 5 but not champs.
1) Charles was hurt for a second but his experience vs actually good fighters (which chandler lacks) allowed him to easily turn the tide.
2) chandler is a glass cannon compared to ufc elite LWs. In bellator he’s a medium sized fish in a tiny pond now he is a plankton in the sea.
3)pit bull loses to max, Alex, Ortega, yair, zabit, Kz, barboza, kattar and emmet. He’s overrated.

Back