Event bonuses

mjfan23

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Great to see UFC agree to larger event bonuses for fighters. But it begs the question: do commentators also compete for performance of the night bonuses? I can swear at times it seems like DC is trying to compete with Rogan over best shilling award.

Great to see UFC agree to larger event bonuses for fighters. But it begs the question: do commentators also compete for performance of the night bonuses? I can swear at times it seems like DC is trying to compete with Rogan over best shilling award.
Lol I can already see them praising Chandler way too much ...

LoL, it just means they are going to hand out less of them.
<31>

You believe that man?
I think not.

They compete to keep their jobs as they are on contracts.

Just for 262 probably and 30 for the next card to make up money
They have done this before. They used to base it event by event untill ppl kept bitching others were higher than others so they made it $50 across the board. Its been $25-100k before.

it was a smart move all around.

From the promotion from Tony. everyone.

Whatever valid points the Diego situation brought up you can't really reward his coaches behavior.

Do they still hand these out as bonuses?

kbk7q1qoei061.jpg

Out of the UFC talking heads I would say Rogan is the least "shilly." Rogan works for the UFC as a hobby and doesn't need to be there. You won't see any of the other guys criticizing the UFC for anything since that's their living. Rogan at least will sometimes state things that he wants changed. I love DC but he's a self admitted company man. Nothing wrong with that, like I said it's a good gig for him after retiring from commentating.

Well this is definitive proof that them going public is influencing the behavior by the brass so the best thing the fighters can do at this point is continue to be publicly verbal about pay.

Great thread thank god we have fans like you

What do you mean TS? You don’t find this genuine and funny and LOL-hilarious?

rogan.jpg

Back