Bad decisions you were happy about

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bendo v. Edgar 2 - I thought Edgar won the second fight. But I was tired of seeing these two fight and he didn't deserve the rematch in the first place so I was fine with it.

Woodley v. Thompson 2 - I don't think Woodley won that. It could have been another draw. But I didn't want to see another round between these two.

These types of fights are why I hate immediate rematches. Edgar had a single title defense, he shouldn't have gotten an immediate rematch. What if he had won? Book the third fight? The UFC doesn't think these things through. They are making the same mistake with Zhang.

If I consider a bad decision, why would I be happy? Bad decisions benefit no one. I get the feeling you are asking about decisions that went against people you like though.

Romero Whittaker 2. I thought it was a draw and even though Romero is my favourite fighter I really like Rob too and considering it was a split dec I don't really mind.

Bj vs Edgar 1 still has me mad.

Yeah bendo Edgar 2 for sure.

hunt Bigfoot 1 should have gone to hunt but was ok with the draw.

hendo shogun 1 I think deserved to be a draw at least

Romero got screwed by the judges in whittaker 2, costa and Izzy fights and that bummed me out.

Bendo v. Edgar 2 - I thought Edgar won the second fight. But I was tired of seeing these two fight and he didn't deserve the rematch in the first place so I was fine with it.

Woodley v. Thompson 2 - I don't think Woodley won that. It could have been another draw. But I didn't want to see another round between these two.

These types of fights are why I hate immediate rematches. Edgar had a single title defense, he shouldn't have gotten an immediate rematch. What if he had won? Book the third fight? The UFC doesn't think these things through. They are making the same mistake with Zhang.
You're an idiot of you wanted ben Henderson to win. Truly a stupid moron

None. What's the point?
Gsp vs hendricks. I’m a big Gsp fan, but let’s just say I was pretty nervous come decision time.
Tough one.
If anything gsp vs Hendricks and Lawler vs Hendricks 2.
This thread is shit for flies for MardiGraSP nuthuggers. I mean, for the small proportion of them that admitted that his crush lost.

The only time I’m happy about a bad decision is when I bet on the “winner”.

Lol I asked for one once and got it, rampage vs king mo. Never liked king mo never have . But I think he won that fight ...and I didn't want That to happen so before the decision was read I was saying to my friends if there was ever a time for a robbery it's now come onnn bad judging . ( they threw chips and popcorn at me after the decision lmao )

Any time it's a championship fight I am usually content with the champ getting the nod on a close bout.

Many disagree, but to BE the champ you gotta BEAT the champ.

Back