Bad decisions you were happy about

Suck my dick dumbass? Does that work for you lol

That's not any better. I already called you out for riding my nuts. Now you're just posting derivatives of what I already said.

Gsp vs hendricks. I’m a big Gsp fan, but let’s just say I was pretty nervous come decision time.
This is also the first one that came to mind hahahah. I thought he lost for sure, but was happy about the bad decision hahah

Everyone who wins a contest fair & square, no matter which sport, deserves the victory. Regardless wether you personally like the person or not.

The real problem IMO is the 10-9 scoring system.
A super close round where one fighter edges out another shouldn't be the same as a definitive round; especially when these are only 3 and 5 round fights.

King Mo vs Rampage 1 is the first thing that pops to my head, idk why.

Rose shaving her head.

Bad decision, but happy she now looks like the mental patient she truly resembles

Hendricks won 2 n 4 decisively
Gsp narrowly 3 n 5

Whoever you give the 1st round to wins the fight.

Granted Jonny did the majority of the damage but it is a 10-9 scoring system.

1st round could have gone either way. By the scoring system is was a close fight.
Damage wise it wasnt. Gsp clearly got the worst of it
Haters gonna hate buds.

Could have gone either way, but I felt Dennis Siver should have got the decision over Gray Maynard. Yes Gray spent most of the 3rd round in top position but he was dog tired and did nothing with it. Dennis was very active landing good strikes and elbows from the bottom. Gained top position, remained more active, took Gray's back with 30 seconds left, and ended up on bottom again to end the round. I always felt this should have been a clear case of the guy on bottom doing more than enough to win the round. If anything the fight should have been a draw, round 1 10-8 Maynard, rounds 2 & 3 10-9 Siver.

*edit* read the title wrong, my bad.

Bendo v. Edgar 2 - I thought Edgar won the second fight. But I was tired of seeing these two fight and he didn't deserve the rematch in the first place so I was fine with it.

Woodley v. Thompson 2 - I don't think Woodley won that. It could have been another draw. But I didn't want to see another round between these two.

These types of fights are why I hate immediate rematches. Edgar had a single title defense, he shouldn't have gotten an immediate rematch. What if he had won? Book the third fight? The UFC doesn't think these things through. They are making the same mistake with Zhang.
Edgar had 3 defenses 1 against Penn & 2 against Maynard. Agreed on the Woodley/Thompson fight.

Got Shogun vs Machida but how this thread is turning out Siren vs Blaseblah takes it

Edgar had 3 defenses 1 against Penn & 2 against Maynard. Agreed on the Woodley/Thompson fight.

The first Maynard fight was a draw. I mean technically it's a defense but he didn't win that fight and would have lost under today's scoring. Only long time champs should get immediate rematches imo.

The first Maynard fight was a draw. I mean technically it's a defense but he didn't win that fight and would have lost under today's scoring. Only long time champs should get immediate rematches imo.
I agree on your last sentence but a draw should still be a defense since he remains the champion. Gray won round 1 10-8 & round 2 right? 3,4 & 5 Frankie won, what's wrong with that scoring?

I agree on your last sentence but a draw should still be a defense since he remains the champion. Gray won round 1 10-8 & round 2 right? 3,4 & 5 Frankie won, what's wrong with that scoring?

Round 1 is a clear-cut 10-7 with today's scoring. Maynard brutalized him for most of the round and had him almost finished multiple times.

Back