Media Weili crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for her. Must be very frustrating. She has posted nothing but training videos for more than a year in her IG. You can tell that she's been working very hard. But these things happen. Hopefully she learn and not get disheartened by this, and come back stronger next time. I believe she have what it takes to be a champ again.

I fear for Rose’s safety in the rematch
For real?
jokes-gif-1.gif

Pretty normal. She didn't really get to try much, and even though she got beat fair and square (and gloriously), she didn't get to show what she really can do. I still favor Rose in a rematch, but it will probably go on a good bit longer than their first fight. Just like Rose vs JJ. And if she gets to show what she really got and then still gets beat, it's much easier for her to accept that the other fighter was the overall better fighter that night.

But SD just want fighters to think they got totally outclassed and just are not able to win at all against the fighter they lost to. But with that kind of attitude, fighters wouldn't even make it to the UFC

Maybe she needs to train in a well known mma gym with high level fighters to train with.Training in China isn’t going to cut it.

ohhboohooo.

she lost and sounds bitter about it rather then giving respect to the fighter who beat her. anything else she wants to blame? is she still going on about those nasty americans booing her. get the fuck over it. imagine americans supporting an american over someone else.. so rassscccist of them... waahhhaaaa.

mentally weak.

hats off to her for being brutally honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back