Media Weili crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how I feel about the whole "it's not like I got dominated for 5 rounds, blah blah blah..." stuff that fighters say after a quick loss.

Frankie Edgar was saying something similar. It's not like the fight only counts if it goes AT LEAST a certain amount of time.

Plus, I doubt she was saying that shit after she beat Andrade

It was a fluke win. In 9 out of 10 fights Zhang beats Rose.

Rose got lucky. Great KO, one of the best of all time for WMMA, but just like McGregor / Aldo, that wouldn't happen again. Just like JDS over Cain never happened again. They need to rematch.

And lol at the cock suckers here pretending nobody was being racist to Weili. Go back to the PbP thread where you dumb fucks were saying "fuck China!" And other covid shit. Stupid motherfuckers lmao

Nothing wrong with crying after a loss and this racism argument is bollocks the crowd wasn't racist the Americans cheered for the Americans. Go to Brazil where if you boo the Brazilian fighter someone will stab you.

I saw denial in that clip. She didn't acknowledge Rose skills at all, or the fact that Rose outsmarted her.
This. She got beat on the night by a superior fighter, plain and simple. Acknowledge it, accept it and move on, don't dwell on the hypothetical scenarios you or your camp have created.

She's gotta toughen up, learn from the loss, and come back stronger.

I don't know how I feel about the whole "it's not like I got dominated for 5 rounds, blah blah blah..." stuff that fighters say after a quick loss.

Frankie Edgar was saying something similar. It's not like the fight only counts if it goes AT LEAST a certain amount of time.

Plus, I doubt she was saying that shit after she beat Andrade
Gregor Gillespie said it was easier when he lost because he just got KO'd quickly. Not as demoralizing as getting physically dominated for 3 or 5 rounds. He's also a wrestler though, so he's supposed to be the one doing the dominating.

I can see both ways of looking at it.

For real?
jokes-gif-1.gif

At first I thought that was the Survivor contestant that fell in the fire but then I was like no no that it that guy from The Walking Dead.

Rose has a horse shoe shoved up her ass.
Weilei is gonna remove that summbich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back