Media Weili crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weili seems like she’s still in denial. It wasn’t a good showing for her after that match pouting all over the ring and she just needs to accept the fact that she got caught and outclassed. Rose spotted a hole in her game and exploited it. Rose was and is the better fighter. Shes more talented and has a more balanced all around skill set. I think that was the common consensus going into the fight. The issue was whether or not Rose was going to mentally show up and if she could handle the physicality of Weili over the course of the fight. We were worried if her cardio could hold up because it didn’t against Andrade.

Rose talents are never the issue. When she’s on you can make a legit case for her being the most talented and aesthetically pleasing female fighter to watch. Hell whether it’s male or female, she’s just an absolute joy to watch...again, when she’s on. She’s that good. The frustrating part is the mental aspect of the game and not knowing whether or not she’s invested.

She was definitely invested in that fight against Weili....

It's the nature of the game that you can spend 6months training hard, perfecting your jiu-jitsu, improving your wrestling, getting your Muay Thai sharp as a razor, your cardio up to near Olympic levels.........and then get tagged with a big shot in the first 30seconds and it's all over.

That's the game : It's not about "I deserved to win, I worked so hard". I'm quite sure she did. It's brutal and unforgiving but that's the nature of MMA fights.

ohhboohooo.

she lost and sounds bitter about it rather then giving respect to the fighter who beat her. anything else she wants to blame? is she still going on about those nasty americans booing her. get the fuck over it. imagine americans supporting an american over someone else.. so rassscccist of them... waahhhaaaa.

mentally weak.

How is she mentally weak, she fights in front of tens of thousands of people for a living you absolute goof..

That is the height of mental toughness.

giphy.gif
Liked just for the gif selection.

Maybe she needs to train in a well known mma gym with high level fighters to train with.Training in China isn’t going to cut it.
How can fighters represent their country if they all train in the USA?

Appreciate seeing Weili & her coach discuss the fight and the whole experience. They respond to questions & share their thoughts. They are both forthright. Weili and her coach clearly say Rose was the better fighter that night and that Rose is a very smart opponent.

Processing any loss isn't easy. It's only been a few weeks. It seems they are candidly trying to make sense of it. I don't see where Weili is 'crying' or 'in denial.' I see folks here getting histrionic and misrepresenting what was said. That's common here lol!

Can’t wait to see her in the cage again! Losing to rose is nothing to be ashamed of, but it was tragic that the fight ended so early because it could have been amazing.

by that argument, diego or ronda must also be mentally tough as nails hey?

Ronda and Diego are mentally tough.. lack of mental toughness isn't Diego's problem it's delusion / stupidity / being crazy..

Where do you get off saying an Olympian isn't mentally tough..

Most people have never experienced 1 percent of the pressure they have..

I love Weili, because she her work ethic has taken her far beyond her natural talents. I doubt anyone trains harder than her.

If you thought it was a low kick, but ate a headkick instead, when Rose had no offense the whole round, in the rematch, maybe don't stay at kicking range if the 50/50 is that hard to defend. One mistake is all it takes, no matter if it's 4:59 of the 5th round or 0:05 of the first round.

Ffs this bs racist narrative is getting so old its crusty. Thug Rose, an American, got cheered and her opponent got boo'd. Almost the whole place boo'd Crute, a white Australian guy.

Every person I talked to at the event besides the people I know drove from out of state anyways. Everyone was talking about how awesome florida is and how shitty their state is.

Btw Anthony Smith, a biracial American, got one of the biggest pops all night when he made his entance as well as DC, a black guy, when he showed up.

Do you even know what racism is, dumb fuck?
Thank you! Since when is cheering for the local athlete or team in sports and booing the rival racist? These people are fucking stupid

It's not like Zhang just made a mistake and Rose got a lucky fluke KO, Rose set her up for it beautifully. That was all Rose. Kinda sounds like she's trying to devalue the accomplishment but saying "I made a stupid mistake."

Rose got lucky. Great KO, one of the best of all time for WMMA, but just like McGregor / Aldo, that wouldn't happen again. Just like JDS over Cain never happened again. They need to rematch.

And lol at the cock suckers here pretending nobody was being racist to Weili. Go back to the PbP thread where you dumb fucks were saying "fuck China!" And other covid shit. Stupid motherfuckers lmao
Lol someone's in denial.

I saw denial in that clip. She didn't acknowledge Rose skills at all, or the fact that Rose outsmarted her.

Then you're not very bright. She made a single mistake and that's what bothers her. Rose didn't out strike her for 5 rounds or even one. That would be an easier loss to accept.

Then you're not very bright. She made a single mistake and that's what bothers her. Rose didn't out strike her for 5 rounds or even one. That would be an easier loss to accept.
Rose studied her to a tee and fucked her up based on her tendencies. It's not like Zhang made a Weidman spinning wheel kick mistake ya dummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back