Most stacked UFC card ever ?

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Which one is the most stacked UFC card ever for you?

UFC 200 maybe ?

I guess there is difference between stacked and good. Sometimes you stack a card and it is shit. I see stacked as the most high profile fighters on a single card.

Pretty hard to argue the UFC more of its top fighters into any event more the UFC 100.

51MsmQBW1bL._SY445_.jpg

UFC 94 deserves some love..

GSP/BJ Penn
Machida/Thiago Silva
Jon Jones/Bonnar
Karo/Dong Hyun Kim
Clay/Nate
Fitch/Gono
Thiago Tavares/ Manny Gamburyan..

I never looked more forward to a card than this one..
Bones was unknown at this point and Machida was considered boring by the majority of MMA fans but yes, great matchups

Bones was unknown at this point and Machida was considered boring by the majority of MMA fans but yes, great matchups

1. Lots of people loved Machida's style, so maybe YOU were bored.
2. Bones was on the way up, had some heat - he was known for being the next German Suplex guy, he was constantly hooking in germans and had different hair and attitude.

1. Lots of people loved Machida's style, so maybe YOU were bored.
2. Bones was on the way up, had some heat - he was known for being the next German Suplex guy, he was constantly hooking in germans and had different hair and attitude.
Nah all that hype came AFTER the Bonnar fight. He looked mediocre vs Gusmao. And alot of people people shat on Machidas style. There's a reason he didn't get a titleshot in forever.

But whatever, at this point is he say she say

The first Big UFC in Texas... Franklin vs Vitor !!!

<{danayeah}>

UFC 139 was amazing. i liked UFC 49 also!

Nah all that hype came AFTER the Bonnar fight. He looked mediocre vs Gusmao. And alot of people people shat on Machidas style. There's a reason he didn't get a titleshot in forever.

But whatever, at this point is he say she say
I kind of disagree.
Up until his first Rua fight, his style was deemed "elusive".
Only after that fight, they started claiming it was "running" and boring.

IMHO that was his downfall. Because he felt he had to be more aggressive, and it killed his style. But that's a conversation for another time :)

Ufc 189 is probably the best I’ve ever seen.

If we’re talking big names, UFC 200 had Lesnar (former HW champ), Velasquez (former HW champ), Aldo (former FW champ), Edgar (former LW champ), Silva (former MW champ), and current champs at the time Cormier and Tate were on the card as well…

Back