Jiri Prochazka beats Vadim Nemkov easily

KillaZs

Karlos "The MASTURBATOR" Vemola
Banned
Reaction score
He already beat him up..
Not mentioning that he is around 5"11, thats short for LHW nowadays + he competes in Bellator free PEDS policy.

Mo Lawal beats Jiri easily... He already beat him up.. oh wait

Vadim has improved way more than Jiri since they fought and Vadim won the round but was totally gassed.

Washed up CB Dollaway was lighting up Jiri and being very effective with leg kicks before he got slept. Vadim has some of the best kicks in the division, is a grappling threat, has developed one of the best jabs in MMA and his cardio is way better now than it was then

Jiri prolly loses to Phil Davis TBH. Ryan Bader murked the same version of Mo that Jiri took 3 rounds to finish in just 15 seconds

Last edited:
Mo Lawal beats Jiri easily... He already best him up.. oh wait

Vadim has improved way more than Jiri since they fought and Vadim won the round but was totally gassed.

Washed up CB Dollaway was lighting up Jiri and being very effective with leg kicks before he got slept. Vadim has far better kicks, is a grappling threat, has developed one of the best jabs in MMA and his cardio is way better now than it was then

Jiri prolly loses to Phil Davis TBH.

Facts

It almost feels like nostalgia to be having a debate between orgs fighters as to who the best guy in the division is. ;)

Both of them have improved since that fight but I think Nemkov has arguably shifted more as a fighter, in 2015 he was an ultra aggressive wild man were as today he's a very measured technical fighter, perhaps somewhat due to fighting guys like Bader and Davis who look for decisions but still the shift is so big its hard to make judgements based on the original match.

I would say as well when not fighting grapplers it could well be Nemkov ends up being mostly a grappler himself. If he faces Rumble for example I strongly suspect it will push hard for takedowns.

It almost feels like nostalgia to be having a debate between orgs fighters as to who the best guy in the division is. ;)

Both of them have improved since that fight but I think Nemkov has arguably shifted more as a fighter, in 2015 he was an ultra aggressive wild man were as today he's a very measured technical fighter, perhaps somewhat due to fighting guys like Bader and Davis who look for decisions but still the shift is so big its hard to make judgements based on the original match.

I would say as well when not fighting grapplers it could well be Nemkov ends up being mostly a grappler himself. If he faces Rumble for example I strongly suspect it will push hard for takedowns.

He's def fighting Rumble lol who da fook is Yoels replacement

Vadim RNC or some sub against any version of Rumble

That would be the smart thing to do, though.

Who gives a shit? They're not fighting each other anytime soon.

These Jiri/Nemkov threads are boring at this point.

Nemkov vs Bader was a mirror match. Both have same moves on the feet. Hop around and wait for a opportunity to open up with hooks. It's not good stand-up. While Jiri gets hit he's more advanced on the feet. Can lead with both hands, mix it up, lead with both stances, pour on the volume. While their grappling was close. Both easily gave up dominant position. Jiri wins again.

So that´s 1 inch difference you say?

Nemkov seems to be roughly as tall as Davis, who is also billed as 6’2’’:

thumbnail_image002.0.jpg

As well as Bader (also 6’2’’):
ryan-bader-vadim-nemkov-bellator-244-weigh-ins1.jpg

Back