Media Israel adesanya : Would you guys be annoyed if I went up and grabbed the 205 belt real quick...

orca

P4P #1 Machida fan
@Brown
Reaction score
from his twitter October 10, 2020
Israel adesanya : Would you guys be annoyed if I went up and grabbed the 205 belt real quick...

Hes a coward knowing jon jones was already bulking up to fight at HW
hes plan is to beat jones at HW too when the time comes jones is already past it
congrats to jan for winning

Last edited:
I don’t think he’s a coward

jones has been talking about hw for a decade and never went . He probably won’t ever fight at HW.

izzy thought he would go up, beat jan and it would be a major fuck you to jones... pretty good bet but didn’t work out

I don’t think he’s a coward
talks alot of sht and when people calls him out he ducks them and takes the easier path the best path
it backfired him. oh men

I'm glad you tried just that actually

talks alot of sht and when people calls him out he ducks them and takes the easier path the best path
it backfired him. oh men
Who has he ducked?

from his twitter October 10, 2020
Israel adesanya : Would you guys be annoyed if I went up and grabbed the 205 belt real quick...

Hes a coward knowing jon jones was already bulking up to fight at HW
hes plan is to beat jones at HW too when the time comes jones is already past it
congrats to jan for winning

A man hiding behind his screen calling a professional cage fighter, a coward. Nothing new under the sky on sherdog

Primo sherdog; it should be expected at this point. I respect Jones solely on his skills in the octagon; albeit a few of those may have been enhanced. Let’s not forget originally the USADa problems were from dick pills, then to crying on live air about steroids, to barely escaping with his belt in his last two fights. Quite frankly if the judges were scoring like they were tonight; Jones might’ve took an L to Reyes or in the first Gustafson loss. To make this clear: Jan won fair and square. I will await Jones first fight at heavyweight but if he loses, he’s in the same boat as Israel; but just with more wins. If Jon Loses; that Izzy fight is definitely gonna happen. Probably in December. Stipe or Ngannou gives Jones problems.

It's all blah blah. Jon Jones would fold Israel like a pretzel on the ground.

Whos he ducked?
stop pretending you didn't know..
7LxyeF8.gif

He gambled and he lost, but at least he tried. Respect!

A man hiding behind his screen calling a professional cage fighter, a coward. Nothing new under the sky on sherdog
yes hes a coward. we all know that.
thats a fact
im sorry for telling facts

At his current weight, right now, all he has is rematches. In terms of legacy and business, he made the best decision by fighting Jan.

Calling him a coward makes no sense.

Not at all, bro. Respect for stepping up. Good job.

Jones is about to take a trip to the shadow realm once he faces Francis.

Back