News UFC books Impa Kasanganay vs. Sasha Palatnikov for April 10 event (Now Official)

Impa Kasanganay vs Sasha Palatnikov

• Total voters

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score
31291782c6343068d6cc66f6381840ad

"A welterweight fight has been added to the UFC Fight Night event on April 10.

Dropping down to 170 pounds, Impa Kasanganay is set to take on Sasha Palatnikov at a location and venue to be announced.

Two people with knowledge of the matchup informed MMA Junkie of the booking Thursday but asked to remain anonymous as the promotion has yet to make an official announcement."

https://sports.yahoo.com/ufc-books-impa-kasanganay-vs-221004945.html

Impa
Joaquin%2BBuckley%2BSpin%2BKick%2BKO.gif

Sasha
BlindElaborateBee-max-14mb.gif

Updated

Last edited:
I voted for Impa but that gif is too smooth to pass up and most of what folks will likely talk about regarding him atm anyhow.
No I get it, I’m just saying it’s kinda like talking to your little cousin and being like “do you wanna watch this stupid fake wwe wrestling or this amazing, life changing ufc and mma”

it’s not showing them on level ground
5AF78F16-0007-4859-A60B-29FB97ADCB3E.gif

He's already shredded at 185...unless he's lost a lot of muscle (which takes much longer to lose than fat), I can't see this weight cut going well

No I get it, I’m just saying it’s kinda like talking to your little cousin and being like “do you wanna watch this stupid fake wwe wrestling or this amazing, life changing ufc and mma”

Those 'highlight' gifs seem a bit.. biased.

Find me some good Impa HL gifs and Ill add em!

I don't spend more than a few min for gifs.

He's already shredded at 185...unless he's lost a lot of muscle (which takes much longer to lose than fat), I can't see this weight cut going well
It’ll be mostly water weight and his chin won’t suffer at all!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back