News UFC books Impa Kasanganay vs. Sasha Palatnikov for April 10 event (Now Official)

Impa Kasanganay vs Sasha Palatnikov

• Total voters
Oh Yeah!

I member that Sasha dude. Dont remember who he fought but he was an underdog and just didn't give a fuuuuuuck. He was a damn dog in that fight.

It will be a good one!

Those 'highlight' gifs seem a bit.. biased.
Before the Kick "Heard Round the World" he was rocking a solid streak and I favored him over Buckley. Pretty sure he takes the W here and interested to see how his next few scraps unfold.
that Asian guy was like 8-6 before that happened lol, sasha cherry-picked his fights against scrubs

Oh Yeah!

I member that Sasha dude. Dont remember who he fought but he was an underdog and just didn't give a fuuuuuuck. He was a damn dog in that fight.

It will be a good one!
Palatinikov had a crazy war with Orion Cosce in the UFC debut for both of them. Cosce absolutely clobbered him in the first round but then gassed badly. Both guys showed incredible heart. Some referees would have stopped that fight in the first and Cosce wins by TKO.

How are you built like Impa and have 0 KO/TKO victories and only 2 submissions.
cd9a2fd4bd57b3312a8212f90b4c9e85.png

Palatinikov had a crazy war with Orion Cosce in the UFC debut for both of them. Cosce absolutely clobbered him in the first round but then gassed badly. Both guys showed incredible heart. Some referees would have stopped that fight in the first and Cosce wins by TKO.

You mean Louis. Orion is his older brother (like a year apart), who had a fight scheduled that same card but pulled out.

Very recent article about Orion

https://cagesidepress.com/2021/02/24/ufc-welterweight-orion-cosce-healthy/

Good move, Kasanganay was a bit under-sized at 185lbs anyway. Palatnikov is 6-2 and hasn't fought many good opponents, either - Cosce looked like a typical DWCS guy who happened to fight a worse opponent and got a contract, he looked shite in that fight.

Kasanganay, UD

Dude might be traumatized by being at the wrong end of one of the most talked about HL KTFO!'s. Dropping down kinda seems like a bad decision, maybe out of desperation to 'improve' himself/give himself an advantage. Which I doubt it will be, unless he misses weight by a lot, then he probably has a big advantage. Not too familiar with either's fights, so just going on that hunch and picking Sasha.

The dieticians and nutritionalists are out in force.

Impa might seem like a big MW but he carries a large amount of unnecessary muscle, so 170 is not really a stretch when you consider Woodley and Usman have similar physiques and also competed at 185.
People just love making a big deal of anything.

Back