News UFC books Impa Kasanganay vs. Sasha Palatnikov for April 10 event (Now Official)

Impa Kasanganay vs Sasha Palatnikov

• Total voters
This fight is definitely taking place at MW, not WW.

Theres no chance Impaa, who had some amateur fights at LHW not all that long ago is capable of cutting another fifteen pounds off his frame; he already appears to be at a single digit body fat at MW.

Dude might be traumatized by being at the wrong end of one of the most talked about HL KTFO!'s. Dropping down kinda seems like a bad decision, maybe out of desperation to 'improve' himself/give himself an advantage. Which I doubt it will be, unless he misses weight by a lot, then he probably has a big advantage. Not too familiar with either's fights, so just going on that hunch and picking Sasha.
Looking at sasha records, I think a 0-0 sherdog dude whose spent his entire life watching mma has a decent chance of beating him. Same reason why Kimbo slice's son fucked my buddy's bro out of his pro debut fight and cherry-picked his training partner with a pro record of 1-4 and still ended up getting finishing like a fucking scrub.

Looking at sasha records, I think a 0-0 sherdog dude whose spent his entire life watching mma has a decent chance of beating him. Same reason why Kimbo slice's son fucked my buddy's bro out of his pro debut fight and cherry-picked his training partner with a pro record of 1-4 and still ended up getting finishing like a fucking scrub.

I don't really know what you're saying, but I like it!

I don't really know what you're saying, but I like it!
He's calling Sasha a can-crusher, which he is. Not too shocked about Impa dropping down since he's short for MW despite being absolutely built like a brick house.

Back