Media Andrei Arlovski shows nasty foot injury following loss to Tom Aspinall (Foot Friends get in here!)

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score

UFC heavyweight veteran Andrei Arlovski showed off a nasty foot injury that happened in his last fight at UFC Vegas 19 against Tom Aspinall.

tenor.gif

Well that explains why he did the quick tap and went home

honestly dosnt look bad at all especially sense it aint broken . probably slammed his foot while walking to the bathroom to take a piss in the middle of the night or some shit :D

Last edited:
Wtf is wrong with that mans toes tho...? I mean besides the fact that he painted them.. shit looks like melted circus peanuts

He has Usmanitis...

That #OriginalPitBull hashtag is too good, got a chuckle out of that one

Knowing Arlovski he'll be back in another 3 months to win by an uneventful decision or get finished.

wonder when he'll finally call it quits.
I'm actually surprised they haven't released him yet. I really thought with a loss he'd be gone. He's boring and not very good and surprisingly expensive. He's no longer a draw either. He wouldn't be a sought after free agent.

Platinum Member only forum where we talk bout the peasants of Sherdawg. It's kind of an Illuminate branch but with Sherdawg stats.

PpWIBHr.gif
Nice. I love stats. What kind of stats?

I wasn't aware of the green privilege. I might sign up

Back