News Dana to reveal Khabib's decision on Abc Today

As long as it's not the shitty GSP fight I'm happy about him returning

OFC it is. Why would he rematch Conor who he's afraid of instead of fighting a 40-year old GSP at 155 or 160 in order to dehydrate a former MW as much as possible.

Khabib is a coward and we'll get confirmation from Dana again.

I think he’ll just say that Khabib is ready to go for one more and they are just looking for the right opponent (which will be McGregor if he beats Poirier).

I wonder if Dana has already contacted GSP since the meeting. Wish I was an NSA worker I would find out by tapping call records.

I think he’ll just say that Khabib is ready to go for one more and they are just looking for the right opponent (which will be McGregor if he beats Poirier).

You're really going far out with that prediction huh.

A proffesional cage fighter is a coward, ok bud.
<YeahOKJen>

He fears losing that 0 in his record like a kitchen rat. He cried thinking he lost that after the Tibau fight.

That's why he won't go up to WW and that's why he won't rematch Conor.

He fears losing that 0 in his record like a kitchen rat.

That's why he won't go up to WW and that's why he won't rematch Conor.
Did we watch the same fight? He got dominated from start to finish. Its only buisness, remember. The only coward here is conor begging for mercy. Khabib is a mid sized lw, why the fuck would he move to ww and fight guys that are bigger and stronger than him.

You're really going far out with that prediction huh.
UFC is all about making money. If Dana knows Khabib will only fight one more time who do you think they would want him to fight? My guess is the guy that can sell 2.5 - 3 million PPV’s. No way UFC can pass on this opportunity.

Back