For those outraged by the homo-erotic "disrespect".....

fzoid4454

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Take a look at this angle. Adesanya goes to get up, and when the weight eases the confused Costa shifts his body up and back, causing Adesanya to reset. Which is what I thought from the other angle, but it's more obvious from this one.

Not actually simulated humping.

Take a look at this angle. Adesanya goes to get up, and when the weight eases the confused Costa shifts his body up and back, causing Adesanya to reset. Which is what I thought from the other angle, but it's more obvious from this one.

Not actually simulated humping.

Are you dumb or are you dumb?

The last thrust was clearly done on purpose as mentionned above.

Are you dumb or are you dumb?

The last thrust was clearly done on purpose as mentionned above.

Video is right there. Find anything that looks like a hump-thrust as opposed to just getting up while the person you are leaning on is shifting and moving.

Ask yourself your same question. The answer seems to be that you are dumb. There's a reason why I posted the video.

If I remember correctly Maidana did something similar when he fought Broner, I would attach a clip, but that is way beyond my sphere of technical expertise. Was very funny though, seeing as it was against an idiot like Broner.

plausible deniability if the UFC brass or whatever go after him. but he clearly did it.

Video is right there. Find anything that looks like a hump-thrust as opposed to just getting up while the person you are leaning on is shifting and moving.

Ask yourself your same question. The answer seems to be that you are dumb. There's a reason why I posted the video.

DetailedDenseBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

Everyone in this thread is seeing the same thing. You're either blind or dumb.

It’s obvious that it was intentional

I agree with TS, but then again, Izzy looked almost as if he's done it a million times before.

If i was him i'd just deny it was intentional, Costa made gay jibes (which is funny because Costa looks just as gay) and said at the weigh ins he was going to fuck Izzy in the ass after he beats him, so Izzy did it in retaliation to that.

Shit things happen to shit people.

Back