For those outraged by the homo-erotic "disrespect".....

It has never occurred to me in my life to simulate fucking a man from behind you dork, but hey his gender conversion therapy appears to be going quite well based off those boobies. I kid, I kid, what is a little humping between friends, I'm sure you know all about those "in the heat of moment" things, right?

News flash child, both these guys are flaming. Late 20s/early 30s, dress and act flamboyant. High earning good looking athletes who have no children, no wife, and not even photos with women. Do the math man. You were watching them half naked in a cage. I want you to think about that over and over again.

News flash child, both these guys are flaming. Late 20s/early 30s, dress and act flamboyant. High earning good looking athletes who have no children, no wife, and not even photos with women. Do the math man. You were watching them half naked in a cage. I want you to think about that over and over again.

Think on what?

With this range of motion, it could not be said to be anything but respectful:

Animation1.gif

Take a look at this angle. Adesanya goes to get up, and when the weight eases the confused Costa shifts his body up and back, causing Adesanya to reset. Which is what I thought from the other angle, but it's more obvious from this one.

Not actually simulated humping.

Wrong

Adasanya is a bad ass. I’d assume he’s really gay by the words and actions he’s said over a period of years and has never been seen with a woman.

and by gay. I mean he uses his asshole for sex. Just to be clear.

You two should meet up and "talk" about it some.... Dorks.
You should get off your computer. You sound really bothered by this. See the sunlight outside? Go enjoy it man. No reason to be upset and name calling because other ppl enjoy aspects of the game that you don't.

Adasanya is a bad ass. I’d assume he’s really gay by the words and actions he’s said over a period of years and has never been seen with a woman.

and by gay. I mean he uses his asshole for sex. Just to be clear.
Fair enough. But that's unrelated to him getting up at the end of that fight.

If I remember correctly Maidana did something similar when he fought Broner, I would attach a clip, but that is way beyond my sphere of technical expertise. Was very funny though, seeing as it was against an idiot like Broner.

He did but Broner did it first early in the fight before he got knocked down and beaten around LOL

Take a look at this angle. Adesanya goes to get up, and when the weight eases the confused Costa shifts his body up and back, causing Adesanya to reset. Which is what I thought from the other angle, but it's more obvious from this one.

Not actually simulated humping.

Sounds like victim blaming.

He should just come out of the closet already. No joke.

Holy shit its actually amazing how retarded some of the threads you people make are

I think the reason he's going with this angle is because of Costa's memes . Costa really played it up and now Izzy is running with it.

Back