For those outraged by the homo-erotic "disrespect".....

If I remember correctly Maidana did something similar when he fought Broner, I would attach a clip, but that is way beyond my sphere of technical expertise. Was very funny though, seeing as it was against an idiot like Broner.
Broner did it first and Maidana just returned the favour after kicking his ass for a while.

Video is right there. Find anything that looks like a hump-thrust as opposed to just getting up while the person you are leaning on is shifting and moving.

Ask yourself your same question. The answer seems to be that you are dumb. There's a reason why I posted the video.
DetailedDenseBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

Touche

Izzy just couldn't help himself. The guy loves man asses.

If I remember correctly Maidana did something similar when he fought Broner, I would attach a clip, but that is way beyond my sphere of technical expertise. Was very funny though, seeing as it was against an idiot like Broner.

Actually Broner did that in the first round to Maidana, Maidana proceeded to dismantle the clown and return the hump in the 11th round

Broner did it first. They were both conscious. It cancelled out.

Broner did it first and Maidana just returned the favour after kicking his ass for a while.
Yeah, that sounds about right, my memory of these things is patchy, at best, but I remember the fight having some very funny moments.

Take a look at this angle. Adesanya goes to get up, and when the weight eases the confused Costa shifts his body up and back, causing Adesanya to reset. Which is what I thought from the other angle, but it's more obvious from this one.

Not actually simulated humping.

Its a bad angle, I get what your saying but if you look at the last one that gets obscured by the Ref that one was 100% intentional.

He did it on purpose bro

POEx9Cw.gif

Everyone pretty much thought this was funny and ok....

Romero pretty much Roofied and Molested poor Luke

<Dany07>

Last edited:
The last gay bender had some huge gyno on his right chest.

It was heat of the moment. Obviously you weak ass mofos have never been in a fight or probably even real competition. And that just summarized the entire fight. Costa doesn't belong in the same cage. He will need to move to 205 after that beating.

It has never occurred to me in my life to simulate fucking a man from behind you dork, but hey his gender conversion therapy appears to be going quite well based off those boobies. I kid, I kid, what is a little humping between friends, I'm sure you know all about those "in the heat of moment" things, right?

Khabib should have done this to Conor instead of jumping into his team.

He clearly did it on purpose but it doesn't matter.
In fact it was good shit. Costa posted all these memes about Izzy being a woman to his man.

Izzy let him know who the woman would be. TOTALLY fair play given the relentless memes and skinny, weak talk. Damned right.

AND hilarious too. Imagine Costa's poor psyche today. Not only his first loss, his first TKO, but also just a room full of dead crows at his feet and a knife and fork from The W Room Service.

I bet his stomach is turning in so many ways.

Now do the jizzing on the cornermen thing.

In fact it was good shit. Costa posted all these memes about Izzy being a woman to his man.

Izzy let him know who the woman would be. TOTALLY fair play given the relentless memes and skinny, weak talk. Damned right.

AND hilarious too. Imagine Costa's poor psyche today. Not only his first loss, his first TKO, but also just a room full of dead crows at his feet and a knife and fork from The W Room Service.

I bet his stomach is turning in so many ways.

Yeah man. It was really impressive to watch him simulate fucking another man in the ass and talk about cumming on another dude. WTF is wrong with you dorks? Jeebus.

Yeah man. It was really impressive to watch him simulate fucking another man in the ass and talk about cumming on another dude. WTF is wrong with you dorks? Jeebus.
Yup, it was great! Poetic justice for Costa playing the "I am the man and you are the woman" card. Perfect poetic justice. Watch what you say in this game. Get sexual and the game might get sexual back with you. Good work.

Back