People still doubting Adesanya but praising Khamzat?

Maybe because Izzy is too dorky and dorky people want someone to look up / aspire to like Costa and Khamzat

It it just me or people are still doubting the abilities of Adesanya but everywhere i go it seems like people are praising Khamzat although he is still unaccomplished? Why is that?

Khamzat has Dagestani bathtub potential.

It it just me or people are still doubting the abilities of Adesanya but everywhere i go it seems like people are praising Khamzat although he is still unaccomplished? Why is that?
It's because wrestling based guys are ALWAYS given the benefit of doubt while striking based guys are ALWAYS doubted. I made a thread about this. @Kono dio da!
Is this some thinly veiled race baiting attempt?
You just get baited to easily that you would hink that.

People see Izzy as some skinny punk. These people have never heard of leverage. Jon Jones is even thinner For his weight yet he out powered Olympic level wrestlers. Strength is more than muscle size, look at Devon Larratt for example.

I will explain why that is. People want to claim new talents and jump the bandwagon. If that talent becomes a champ,those wagon jumpers can tell their buddy's about how they follow the talent since he fought at regionals and sound smart. As soon as a guy becomes a champ, they effect is that people will say how they see holes in their game. And of course,as soon as the champ loses, they will once again tell their friends how they saw that coming.

In rt: people want to sound smart because they aren't

some of you are too sensitive

who is doubting Adesanya? just because some ppl think Romero beat him, and Costa might beat him this week, doesn't mean anybody is doubting him. everybody can be beaten, and eventually most ppl will be beaten.

and Khamzat is just exciting as fuck, pretty obvious.

Its not that people are doubting Adesanya, its because of his cringy personality and the fighting style(the counter/running style) that pisses people off i think.
Most fans tend to like a dominant no bullshit steamrollin type of champ.
(what i think anyways) Mayweather is a perfect example, great defensive counter striker with shitty personality.

Dude, you come from a place where people talk about actual fighting skills and technicalities with an enormours depth of knowledge.

You are now in a place where people have no clue at all about actual fighting skills and focus on personality, hairlines, Tweets, tiny shorts, etc.

I am all aboard the Khamzat hypetrain make no mistake but I have to notice that Khamzat is worshipped here, like I have never seen in my 13 years in this shithole. At the same time, people have been looking forever for excuses to hate on Adesanya.

Do not try to have a rational conversation here, man, you deserve better, lol.

some of you are too sensitive

who is doubting Adesanya? just because some ppl think Romero beat him, and Costa might beat him this week, doesn't mean anybody is doubting him. everybody can be beaten, and eventually most ppl will be beaten.

and Khamzat is just exciting as fuck, pretty obvious.

The Borz looks like a vulture / wolf hybrid in your AV. Legit the scariest fighter I have seen in the UFC IMO.

Well compare their records - Adesanya has only faced bums so far and isn't as proven as the GOAT Khamzat

Reactions: JAL
People see Izzy as some skinny punk. These people have never heard of leverage. Jon Jones is even thinner For his weight yet he out powered Olympic level wrestlers. Strength is more than muscle size, look at Devon Larratt for example.
untitled-9j9swf.gif

What is this? Do we even know it's the same ppl believing this?

Back