Weidman Has Become as Delusional as his Father

He didn't become. He always loss.

He thought he deserved a title shot after getting finished 3 times in a row.

Our opinions doesn't matter. I've said my piece. If he wants to insist on chasing that CTE that's on him
images

It’s a combination of things creating his delusion....
#1 Getting KOed multiple times
#2 His need to make money..Long Island isn’t cheap
#3 He is still marketable. His team, Serra and Longo still have money to make off Chris, so they are filling his head with bullshit..

"All the doubters and the haters and everyone saying I should retire, 'No Chin Weidman, you suck,' all this stuff, it fueled me."

Bro barely got out of that fight vs a journeyman and he thinks he's back?
He put the whole middleweight division on notice. I see a KO in his future. Someone around him needs to talk honestly with him.

As far as I know his dad is just a supportive father, you dick.

But yes Weidman looked god damned terrible and should be less enthusiastic than he is.

I remember when he tried to say he was the real champ in the division after losong like 3 in a row by brutal ko. He's always been delusional? Why do you call his father delusional? Is he not his boy?

Luckily none of the doubters and haters are found in the discussion forums on sherdog.

You need a level of delusion to become a successful athlete, let alone MMA fighter, let alone be the guy to kill Superman, so I think The Chris has earned himself a pat on the back.

"All the doubters and the haters and everyone saying I should retire, 'No Chin Weidman, you suck,' all this stuff, it fueled me."

Omari was on a three fight win streak could be six minus that draw.

The last round was a 10-8 so GTFO with this barely got out nonsense.

The Chris causes so much salt. lmao

As far as I know his dad is just a supportive father, you dick.

But yes Weidman looked god damned terrible and should be less enthusiastic than he is.
Hopefully it was just a "start" and he will steadily improve. Right now I'm probably the only person who firmly believes a rematch with Rockhold makes absolutely no sense right now. It only guarantees that one of them takes on another bad loss when they both should be focused on rebuilding.

While I tend to agree with the sentiment here you do know that self belief is a huge factor in any athlete's performance right?

He literally has to believe that he can do in order to be able to do it.

Call it bootstrap levitation.

Back