Scorching heat outdoor octagon on the beach

Sensei Student

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yoooo inb4 all the lame excuses of it being 100 degrees and sand blowing in their faces.

Also, aldo have turf advantage coming from Brazil against cold cold Russian Petr yan.

Least holloway from Hawaii and Alexander from Australia are both used to the heat. I predict a lot of Brazilian wins.

And Amanda ribas is cute and perky omg!!! For sure ufc is also banking on Ribas to win and replace PVZ. Ribas also from Brazil have stage advantage.

Jesus Christ another casual. I literally just said in another thread today how dummies still think they are fighting in the beach octagon.

Lol man... it's the 4th or 5th thread referencing this.

If you goofs bothered to google for 3 seconds you would realize that the fights aren't happening outside. Sand in eyes? Sun on skin? Rain, humidity? Camera crew, coaches, backstage area, changing rooms, all outside on the beach? When has the UFC ever done this, will they do it with 3 title fights? Why? Really?

No common sense. This is the kind of people who end up being flat earthers.

Last edited:
Lol man... it's the 4th or 5th thread referencing this.

If you goofs bothered to google for 3 seconds you would realize that the fights aren't happening outside. Sand in eyes? Sun on skin? Rain, humidity? Camera crew, coaches, backstage area, changing rooms, all outside on the beach? When has the UFC ever done this, will they do it with 3 title fights? Why? Really?

No common sense. This is the kind of people who end up being flat earthers and shit.
Harsh, but fair.

Harsh, but fair.

I mean, to be fair, Bodog had some fights on the beach once, so it's technically possible. I could understand these threads back when Dana was trying to dupe us into Bloodsport fantasies (which I still have). But 1 day away from the event, when everything is confirmed, not having enough skepticism for a simple Google search... <{hughesimpress}>

No common sense. This is the kind of people who end up being flat earthers and shit.

Bro, so much of the advertising for this thing has made it look like it's all going to be out in the open on the beach lol. Of course the casuals got tricked.

Looking forward to watching these fights on the beach, I wonder how the fighters will deal with any possible rain/extreme heat.

Props to Dana for making it happen

It will be on the beach and PVZ will be fighting in a bikini

Bro, so much of the advertising for this thing has made it look like it's all going to be out in the open on the beach lol. Of course the casuals got tricked.

Lol, yeah, I understand. I was skeptical when Dana started talking, I can understand a casual being tricked then. One day before the event it takes 30 seconds to google it.

The fights on the beach are gonna be sick can’t wait to check it out

Job well done UFC

Even if it was on the beach, the fights are between like 3 and 8 am. Heat would be bearable.

Lol, yeah, I understand. I was skeptical when Dana started talking, I can understand a casual being tricked then. One day before the event it takes 30 seconds to google it.

Yeah, but it didn't help that UFC were showing off that ocatgon that was literally outside in front of the beach instead of any shots inside the arena lol.

Really, the whole presentation is going to look probably exactly like the last few small arena events they've put on.

The UFC knew exactly what they were doing haha.

Yeah, but it didn't help that UFC were showing off that ocatgon that was literally outside in front of the beach instead of any shots inside the arena lol.

Really, the whole presentation is going to look probably exactly like the last few small arena events they've put on.

The UFC knew exactly what they were doing haha.

Lol yeah. The whole marketing was genius. I'm still waiting for Dana on a throne with skulls + shang tsung outfit, and ring girls with seashell bras fanning the fighters with palm tree leaves between rounds. There's still time.

The cage on the beach is for promos only. Fighters are actually fighting inside an arena.

For the fans sake, let's hope the A/C works better in this new spot than the last few times they fought in Abu Dhabi. There were a lot of fighter comments about it being brutal, heat-wise.

Lol yeah. The whole marketing was genius. I'm still waiting for Dana on a throne with skulls + shang tsung outfit, and ring girls with seashell bras fanning the fighters with palm tree leaves between rounds. There's still time.

Don't forget the tiki torches lining the fighter paths down to the octagon, bro hahahaha.

Can’t wait for this fight on the beach. It will be interesting to see how they deal with the hot sand, that shit gets everywhere. Is sunblock considered greasing? We need Penn fans in here for a ruling on it.

Back