Media Max Holloway always showing class

• Thread starter Sambochampion163
  • Start date
I honestly think there isn't anyone that dislikes Max Blessed... even the internet trolls show respect. Guy is all around good for the sport and made a name for himself without having to trash talk / bash another fighter...

I honestly think there isn't anyone that dislikes Max Blessed... even the internet trolls show respect. Guy is all around good for the sport and made a name for himself without having to trash talk / bash another fighter...
What is there to dislike about Max? I think he loses again but I love the guy and love watching him fight.

Max Holloway is one of the good guys, even after beating the greatest featherweight of all time two times he still regard Aldo as the greatest FW.

Good guy Holloway giving some boxing advice to Ortega

Probably my second favourite current fighter, with Dustin and Justin not far behind

Max is a great fighter and a great dude

That was a masterclass vs ortega

Blessed bless

Max is a legend.

It's a shame we never got to see prime Jose face Max or Conor but it is what it is. Aldo FW GOAT.

Wow. Because he lost he was suddenly out of his prime against those guys? How about he just fucking lost because they were better fighters on the given nights?

Jose is an all time great. Don’t shit on his legacy and the guys who beat him by claiming that he was suddenly out of his prime at 29 fucking years old.

@weed where u at mf'er
gjb.gif

Wow. Because he lost he was suddenly out of his prime against those guys? How about he just fucking lost because they were better fighters on the given nights?

Jose is an all time great. Don’t shit on his legacy and the guys who beat him by claiming that he was suddenly out of his prime at 29 fucking years old.

Calm down little guy. No one is shitting on fighters. Aldo's prime had certainly passed, matching age with fighting prime doesn't work.

Just enjoy Aldo's body of work and his greatness, even at this point in his career.

Calm down little guy. No one is shitting on fighters. Aldo's prime had certainly passed, matching age with fighting prime doesn't work.

Just enjoy Aldo's body of work and his greatness, even at this point in his career.

I see you can’t handle someone challenging your apologist post for Aldo’s losses. So much so that you have to try and brush my post off with your condescending bullshit comments.

Aldo was 29 years old and on top of the world when he fought Conor. He lost. He then beat Frankie (an all-time great) before losing to Max. How the fuck was he not in his prime when he fought Conor and Max? You are just trying to lighten the sting of his losses. Accept it, man. He was a great champion (a greater one in legacy than either Conor or Max) but they were able to beat him. They had the skill set and game plan to beat him. No shame in that and again, you are discrediting Jose by saying that he wasn’t in his prime when he fought them. Hell, here we are 5 years later and he’s fighting for a title.

I see you can’t handle someone challenging your apologist post for Aldo’s losses. So much so that you have to try and brush my post off with your condescending bullshit comments.

Aldo was 29 years old and on top of the world when he fought Conor. He lost. He then beat Frankie (an all-time great) before losing to Max. How the fuck was he not in his prime when he fought Conor and Max? You are just trying to lighten the sting of his losses. Accept it, man. He was a great champion (a greater one in legacy than either Conor or Max) but they were able to beat him. They had the skill set and game plan to beat him. No shame in that and again, you are discrediting Jose by saying that he wasn’t in his prime when he fought them. Hell, here we are 5 years later and he’s fighting for a title.

No one's discrediting any fighter. Your anger's a little out of control right now bud. Reign it in and enjoy watching Jose fight.

Back