Does Tony finish Justin?

JustBLEED123

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
When he landed that huge uppercut and Justin got dropped before the bell rung? Or would Justin shake it off and proceed to put them hands on Tony?

I dont live in a world of hypotheticals I live in a world of straight facts and the fact is your boy Turd Ferguson got shat on for 4.5 rounds then quit.

Reactions: Mat
Shit thread.

You could've asked would Tony have won if he did something differently.

But you asked if Tony COULD have finished Gaethje with more time, who tf knows.

When he landed that huge uppercut and Justin got dropped before the bell rung? Or would Justin shake it off and proceed to put them hands on Tony?

Are you trying to ask if the uppercut came earlier in the round would he have finished Justin?

He may have jamp on something when Justin was getting up. Can’t remember but his neck was probably there for the taking

I dont live in a world of hypotheticals I live in a world of straight facts and the fact is your boy Turd Ferguson got shat on for 4.5 rounds then quit.

Ignorant to say Tony quit. He refused to go down and was out partially out on his feet. He faculties were not all operating.

He literally got right up and was defending before before the bell run

If it happened early, then I think Justin would've survived. It is Justin 2.0 so I believe he would moved away laterally instead of just facing it and trying to counter like he did against Dustin and Johnson.

giphy.gif

Justin's toughness is in part a factor of his ability to recover and keep fighting. Michael Johnson wobbled him bad and he came back from that without losing.

Poirier and Alvarez hurt him more than once and he kept fighting until he ultimately absorbed too much damage.

Back