'Fight Island' Merchandise: What Sherdoggers are gonna be rocking in these T's?

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
https://ufcstore.com/collections/fight-island

fight-island-t-shirt.jpg

UFCEMT6069.jpg

UFCEMT6067D.jpg

UFCEMT6076.jpg

fight-island-t-shirt-2.png

UFCEMT6068.jpg

Beach ball

ufc-fight-island-beach-ball.png

Koozie

ufc-fight-island-koozie.png

Towel

UFCENV0009.jpg

UFC president Dana White still isn’t revealing the location of the infamous “Fight Island,” but that isn’t stopping his company from capitalizing on the interest in the mysterious venture.

You didn’t think the promotion was going to go to the trouble of securing a trademark without providing some merchandise, did you?

In fact, with the recent release of a handful of new designs, the UFC now offers an entire line of “Fight Island” gear, some even boasting of a “Location Unknown.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/05/fight-island-merchandise-is-real

Last edited:
I actually like that last black one.

But, unless they actually have fights on said island. I ain’t buying shit. The UFC’s whole marketing department seems to be brain dead.

The last thing I bought from them was a hat, about 6 years ago.

I'd wear the 1st and the black one.

But someone would have to buy them for me. I'm not spending my money on on it.

Not bad. Would add the first two to my gym shirts.

Guess I'm not seeing the point of Fight Island, unless they have paying fans there. Nevada and Florida (among other states) could keep holding cards until crowds are allowed back.

White tee with octagon is sweet. These could be collector items ( on a minimal scale) if island doesn't come to fruition. I hope that's the case cause that would mean this disease could be in regression and vaccine still on deck. There is still so much uncertainty about this..... maybe a higher power( if u believe) is in play.

The merch is hot, but if FIGHT ISLAND doesnt happen, you will just look retarded.

On the latest interview with Dana he hyped the shit out of FIGHT ISLAND and then Brett asked if he had been there and Dana said NO.

Thats cuz Fight Island is just gunna be = Florida

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back