Guru Fabia explains why he is the only person in Diego Sanchez’s corner during fights

Yagadot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

<LikeReally5>

-There’s no need for anyone else to be there because I’m (Fabia) doing the whole camp myself.
- Diego: Nobody has earned the spot.
Fabia cut in on Diego : it’s nothing to do with earning the spot. Why do we need to distract a person with more voices? It adds pressure. With the UFC cut guy and camera guys do we really need two more extra guys?
- Fabia then gets up and stands by both presenters talking to them to prove it creates ‘pressure’ on an individual.

Last edited:
Didn't watch but I'm sure it's something along the lines of "I didn't want to share his attention with anyone else"

source.gif

This guy has clearly rehearsed his bullshit quite well.

He's a lifelong scam artist.

This guy is an absolute weirdo.

Just interrupts and demeans his “student” regarding earning the spot lol

Very nice and professional
99CF10DF-67D8-4B83-AAF3-1457A1881604.gif

Diego must lose violently multiple times for this madness to end, I shall root for this. Press F to pay respects to Diego

I completely disagree....

Issa fight

Having people asking you to perform around you and demanding results makes you try harder.
You dont want to disappoint your people. You dont want to feel embarassed in front of them.

You want to prove yourself in front of your peers.

Sad that MMA sites and podcasts need this clown to get hits these days.

<LikeReally5>

-There’s no need for anyone else to be there because I’m (Fabia) doing the whole camp myself.
- Diego: Nobody has earned the spot.
Fabia cut in on Diego : it’s nothing to do with earning the spot. Why do we need to distract a person with more voices? It adds pressure. With the UFC cut guy and camera guys do we really need two more extra guys?
- Fabia then gets up and stands by both presenters talking to them to prove it creates ‘pressure’ on an individual.

Diego has been getting knocked out again and again, fukking violently, each time it seems worse than the last time. Why have a somebody who is probably responsible for that and serious brain damage in your corner?

This guy is such a control freak and con man. The only good outcome from all of this is if they do Josh Fabia vs Steven Seagul in bare knuckle boxing, would watch

Wise words from Master Fabia. After Diego crushed Pereira in his last fight, Sherdog has finally understood the importance of Master Fabia and his teachings. Not a day goes by without dozens of threads being started, where Master Fabia’s teachings are analysed and the master praised for his wisdom and power.

Last edited:
His revolutionary new methods will be commonplace in the future of MMA

He'll be recognized one day for his immeasurable contributions to the sport

2020 begins with a new step for UFC towards pro wrestling: we are getting WWE type of managers in the corner of fighters. How long until Fabia throws a chair into the octagon?

Back