Guru Fabia explains why he is the only person in Diego Sanchez’s corner during fights

Am i falling into this guy scam? He made little sense with the attention part, if there is only one guy talking, there is no need for more people there, having said that, they might not be talking while cornering, but they are watching the fight and 3 people can notice more details than 1 single person, but hey, this guy doesnt fight or know anything about fighting.
Didn't watch but I'm sure it's something along the lines of "I didn't want to share his attention with anyone else"
with different words.

Probably because if you're going to con a control someone you can't have other voices that might bring him to reason.

Notice his body language the whole interview. His body is turned towards diego the whole time. He’s exerting non verbal control so that diego feels he’s talking through the filter of Fabia the whole time. Classic manipulation tactic. Shits honestly kinda sad but hey we’re all grown if you can be manipulated this obviously then it’s on you. Still, you’d like to see snake oil salesmen gets there’s as a general rule.

<LikeReally5>

-There’s no need for anyone else to be there because I’m (Fabia) doing the whole camp myself.
- Diego: Nobody has earned the spot.
Fabia cut in on Diego : it’s nothing to do with earning the spot. Why do we need to distract a person with more voices? It adds pressure. With the UFC cut guy and camera guys do we really need two more extra guys?
- Fabia then gets up and stands by both presenters talking to them to prove it creates ‘pressure’ on an individual.

Notice his body language the whole interview. His body is turned towards diego the whole time. He’s exerting non verbal control so that diego feels he’s talking through the filter of Fabia the whole time. Classic manipulation tactic. Shits honestly kinda sad but hey we’re all grown if you can be manipulated this obviously then it’s on you. Still, you’d like to see snake oil salesmen gets there’s as a general rule.

Watched the whole thing.

#1. Diego doesn’t need anymore shots to the head

#2. Fabia is a cult leader

I just felt Fabia's energy channel right through my body when he spoke.

I became Diego Sanchez

I am Diego Sanchez

Diego has been getting knocked out again and again, fukking violently, each time it seems worse than the last time. Why have a somebody who is probably responsible for that and serious brain damage in your corner?

He actually hasn't been knocked out since he began training with this guy. No idea what you're talking about.

Gotta argree with Dr. Fabia here

How many times have we seen chaotic corners yelling conflicting advice?

He actually hasn't been knocked out since he began training with this guy. No idea what you're talking about.
Sorry mate, whenever I hear Diego Sanchez, all I see is GKFO! and CTE. Apart from his win over Mickey Gall, he takes non-stop head shots in the majority of his fights.

Diego has been getting knocked out again and again, fukking violently, each time it seems worse than the last time. Why have a somebody who is probably responsible for that and serious brain damage in your corner?

the funny thing is he was 4-6 his last ten before fabia. 2-1 with fabia. And a victory in his last fight by willing the illegal strike into the universe giving Diego the Dubya.

Sorry mate, whenever I hear Diego Sanchez, all I see is GKFO! and CTE. Apart from his win over Mickey Gall, he takes non-stop head shots in the majority of his fights.

He does eat an excessive amount of strikes. Nonetheless, he hasn't been finished recently.

diego is a fad hopper. he defends the weird shit he does like it's the best thing ever then drops it a week later. remember when he was so pro jacksons when the cowoby/perry thing happened and then like a month later he was like "cowboy was right, jacksons didn't have enough time for me, etc"

next month he'll drop Fabia and start drinking kombucha for his training camp.

Oh this is easy, it’s just him because two other people in the corner would be telling fabia to shut the fuck up.

I'm waiting for "He had full control of my life. My career. My bank Accounts. He took everything"

This guy is a nutjob. And unfortunately Diego is a very gullible dude, he the type that is very easily manipulated.

Something is off, it's like he is mind controlling Diego. Dont trust him. He wants it all about him instead of the fighter.

Mmm yes Helen Yee "Does this feel good?"

helen-yee-in-a-swimsuit.png

<{jackyeah}>

Fabia is ahead of the game....He's basically a Pro Wrestling Manager for MMA fighters.

Expect more Pro Wrestling Managers like Fabia in MMA.

Back